PDA

View Full Version : Snail-mail or E-mail?

G.P.girl
11-01-2003, 04:52 PM
i love getting snail mail, but i hate writing it and buying stamps and things. but i think snail mail is good because it makes it seem like people take time out of thier day to think about you and wrtie to you.

Kfamr
11-01-2003, 05:24 PM
Snail-Mail.

I love recieving packages for the Pups from my loving PT friends! :)

But, having a good PM or E-mail to read is also enjoyable and fun :)

wolfsoul
11-01-2003, 05:30 PM
I get piles of emails every day, but hardly any snail mail. :( So I like snail mail better, because it happens ever so rarely.

Freckles
11-01-2003, 05:45 PM
I communicate more often when I use email. I might just write two or three lines, but info is sent & received faster.
I use snail mail for legal stuff and Christmas letters.

carole
11-01-2003, 08:48 PM
I really loath writing letters, so email is great for me, as I can type fast, and get it done real quick without causing too much pain in my aching hands, I have to write to my girlfriend of 35 yrs in Australia as she is not internet capable, but this year I think I will just phone her and be done with it.:)

bluekat
11-02-2003, 09:19 AM
I rarely or never get any snail mail:( But i'd love to get them. I also like getting emails from friends, but I always get so much junk mail too:p

RubyMutt
11-02-2003, 10:30 AM
I love it :) Usually when I get it it's from my friends going to college out-of-state. Letters and cards just seem a little more personal. I love getting mail, I also love to write :)

Of course, if I want a quicker responce Email is always nice :) Especially since I'm not a huge fan of the telephone.

EssTer
11-02-2003, 11:53 AM
I like them both... But I think, that better I feel when I recieve snail mail :) I live to get letters and packs :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-02-2003, 01:07 PM
Hehe, they have a book called... I dunno, but its something about snail mail, then the sequel is called Snail Mail no more. I love getting snail mail. Email is fun, but Snail Mail is better.

G.P.girl
11-02-2003, 03:14 PM
snail mail makes me feel specail. but i hate writng it. i just like getting it, so i usually dont get any

GoldenRetrLuver
11-02-2003, 04:54 PM
I like getting snail mail. :)
But emails are much easier.

RICHARD
11-03-2003, 12:16 PM
E mail doesn't smell like perfume, you can't do a handwriting analysis on it, it's too easy, you can't draw in the margins,
You have to boot the computer to read it over and over again.
No cool looking stamps on colored envelopes. Every e-mail looks the same, No danger in cutting your tongue with the envelope, the post man may lose his job, you don't have to run out to the
mail box....

I love snail mail.

CamCamPup33
11-03-2003, 05:15 PM
SNAIL MAIL!! :D although.. i like both..

Dakota's Mommy
11-04-2003, 11:25 AM
Personally, I don't care as long as family and friends keep in touch. With Brian in Iraq though, I try to support him with plenty of both though!