PDA

View Full Version : My first Halloween......

Moose
11-01-2003, 02:09 PM
-->A little note from Moose<--

Hey guys [and gals]! Yep, well.....it was my first real Halloween last night. I had no idea what to expect, but my mommy tells me that I behaved pretty well [for a beginner]. Psh....for a beginner? Naw.....I think I handled it like a pro. I swear, I only barked a little.....after the first few ;). Okay, so I was a little loud.....and a little greedy [that candy was s'possed to be mine]; but other than that, I loved the whole idea. Hey, I even offered my sloppy, wet kisses to everyone that came to the door [even those that didn't want any]. I made sure the kids said trick or treat, and I even said my own little version of it with them. ;)

Yeah, I guess you could call the night a success. I can't wait for next year, maybe my mom will actually take me trick-or-treating then. Maybe.......;)

Tails wags and sloppy kisses,
MooSee

KYS
11-01-2003, 02:39 PM
Awww Moose you were such a good pup.
Glad you enjoyed your first holloween. :)

dukedogsmom
11-01-2003, 09:47 PM
Moose, you did a lot better than Duke. That German Shepherd in him had him barking at everyone. So, we had to put him in a back room. Glad you had a good Halloween!

Foam
11-01-2003, 09:53 PM
MooSee--
Hiyaz, dood. Yu didnt get n-e candee ethurr? Dat stuff smelled so yumee, I had tu hav sum so I stole a kid'z pumpkin full uv it! I unlee got one peese tho..Mama got mad and tied my leesh tu da chair after dat. Hoomanz...:rolleyes: Keep up da gude wurk!!

-OzEE

Kfamr
11-02-2003, 02:00 AM
Good boy, Moosey!

BrookieNizzle..... Nala has her eyes on Moosey. :eek:

anna_66
11-02-2003, 08:21 AM
Glad you were a good boy and didn't get in any trouble;)
I can't believe that your mom wouldn't give you any candy:p

Moose
11-02-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
I can't believe that your mom wouldn't give you any candy

I know!! Me either. I tried everything.....the puppy dog eyes, kisses, tail wags, shake, everything. And do you want to know what I got for it? -->sigh<-- Nothing.....except for a few normal doggy treats. :(

Originally posted by Kfamr
BrookieNizzle..... Nala has her eyes on Moosey.

KayKay.....a certain Labby has his eyes on Nala. ;)

tatsxxx11
11-02-2003, 11:06 AM
Good Boy, Moosie Man!!:) Glad you had a fun first Halloweenie sweetie, even if you didn't get to dip into the candy bowl!! My Labbie Star thinks you're one handsome boy!!:eek: (She asked me tell you that!;))

Moose
11-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
My Labbie Star thinks you're one handsome boy!! (She asked me tell you that!)

Aw shucks, your Star knows how to make a guy blush....Moosey says thanks. lol ;)