PDA

View Full Version : Sara's Halloween Scare

wolfsoul
11-01-2003, 01:07 PM
Hey everybody...I'm back. I guess people actually noticed I was gone. People were pming me to come back...so here I am.

Anyways, last night, Sara was pulled inside the house so she would not be out on Halloween. To her surprise, she came in to another cat!! :eek: She was very angry and thought I was replacing her. :(

Ok ok, I admit it. The cat was me. Just don't tell her, ok? ;)
http://stranglethecat.com/Uploads/4/mecat.jpg
Bad pic, but what do you expect when you have to take your own? I hadn't even put on my whiskers yet! Lol.

You can see my hair dye is mostly gone now. :( It's turning blonde again. Right now it's kind of a strawberry blonde.

Soooo I went trick-or-treating...mainly trying to shrink myself amongst my little cousins lol. My brother made sure to tell everyone I was 13 lol. :rolleyes: We saw alot of dogs and they were all so cute. My favourites were this one pit bull. Her name was Scully, and she was fawn and so pretty. She came walking slowly out the door with her ears back and immediatly walked over to us so we could all pet her. And she was so soft. Such a sweetie. And my other favourite was this golden retriever puppy. She looked about 4 months old. She was sooooo soft and she looked like Timber.

So that was my Halloween...And I'm back.

Kfamr
11-01-2003, 01:10 PM
I didn't notice you were gone, but welcome back. :o

Why'd you "go" in the first place? :confused:

wolfsoul
11-01-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Why'd you "go" in the first place? :confused:
Too much fighting for me to handle...It was upsetting me too much.

popcornbird
11-01-2003, 01:11 PM
I KNEW you were gone...........I just KNEW it! I was going to make a thread about it...........but then, there were SO many people gone, and I couldn't remember all of them, but I DID remember you, and missed you.....and wondered where you were! No wonder it was SO quiet! PT just isn't the same when some of our blabbermouths disappear! :D :p He he he Now don't you dare leave us again! The fighting's over.......I didn't think it was really fighting though. :confused:

But I'm SOOOOO glad you're back! I think you make a very nice cat.........without the whiskers! :eek: He he he

Kfamr
11-01-2003, 01:12 PM
Ehh.. I didn't notice any *fighting* but ok!
It's good that you're back... Any pics of the Pittie?

wolfsoul
11-01-2003, 01:13 PM
LOL PCB :D

Nope, no pics of the pitty. :( I didn't bring my camera.

Shelteez2
11-01-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
[SIZE=1]My favourites were this one pit bull. Her name was Scully, and she was fawn and so pretty. She came walking slowly out the door with her ears back and immediatly walked over to us so we could all pet her.

It's hard to say without seeing.... but that doesn't sound like welcoming body language to me. I'd have been really cautious with that dog.

Kfamr
11-01-2003, 06:21 PM
I don't think the owner would just let it walk up to kids if it was aggressive though. Atleast I hope not.

wolfsoul
11-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
It's hard to say without seeing.... but that doesn't sound like welcoming body language to me. I'd have been really cautious with that dog.
don't worry, it wasn't ears back=scared, it was ears back=friendly.

wolfsoul
11-01-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I don't think the owner would just let it walk up to kids if it was aggressive though. Atleast I hope not.
No, the owner said she was very nice. But she had to call her back because Scully was jumping up to lick the kids' faces and she was afraid that Scully might accidentally push one backwards. Awww she was so cute. Her tail was going a mile a minute and her butt was wiggling all over the place.

Kfamr
11-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Awww! Too bad you did have your camera! :D

wolfsoul
11-01-2003, 06:30 PM
LOL, I think I would have gotten a few blurs! :eek: You would have loved her though. :D

cloverfdx
11-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Welcome back Jordan:)

The Pitty sounds gogeous too bad you didnt have your camera.

tikeyas_mom
11-01-2003, 09:04 PM
mwahaha you listened to my pm!! :D:D:D::D:DD

Kfamr
11-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
LOL, I think I would have gotten a few blurs! :eek: You would have loved her though. :D

I bet! :D

Soledad
11-02-2003, 01:54 AM
You look just like Robin Wright!:D