PDA

View Full Version : This is hilarious!

Tonya
11-01-2003, 09:43 AM
The other day, I scrubbed the dog crates out with pinesol. (Because I'd crated Whetto and Tasha in them.) Well, the smell was still kind of strong by bedtime, so I didn't want to put Dusty and Roxy in them. I was kind of scared because Roxy is so destructive, but I put them to bed in the laundry room. Well, the next morning, I was almost scared to go in there and see the damage. I open the door, and they are both laying on dirty clothes piles sleeping. Nothing was damaged!

So, last night, I was all proud that Roxy is finally becoming a lady. The dogs are in the living room, and I'm talking about how for the first time ever, Roxy slept all night free and didn't destroy anything.

Then my friend goes "Uhhh, not to be gross, but what is coming out of your dog's butt?"

Roxy had blue and yellow thread coming out of her!!! She ate my clothes! :eek:

I'd provide pictures, but I really don't think you want to see it.

CamCamPup33
11-01-2003, 09:49 AM
ROFL!! :D omg too funny!

Amber
11-01-2003, 09:51 AM
:D :p ROTFL!!!! OMG THAT IS HALARIUS!!!! :p :D :p

Foam
11-01-2003, 10:08 AM
Hahahahaha! LMAO lol@ :p:p:p

stacwase
11-03-2003, 09:32 AM
That's hilarious! What timing!!! So - what all did she eat?

lv4dogs
11-03-2003, 10:10 AM
That is funny, especially cause it did not happen to me LOL!
I would keep a close eye on her to make sure she passes all the fabric completely. Otherwise an obstruction may form & it can be deadly if sugery is not preformed.

tatsxxx11
11-03-2003, 04:28 PM
ROFLOL!! Ok, so Roxy's not perfect...but still, it could have been worse!;) Glad there were no serious ramifications from her snacking!:eek:

wolfsoul
11-03-2003, 05:13 PM
LOL!!! That's hilarious!

PS I thought the owner got Whetto back? I missed a thread! lol. Can someone direct me?

Dogz
11-03-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
ROFL!! :D
I'm lost.:p

That is too funny! She may not be perfect, but she sure had you fooled there for a while!

Tonya
11-03-2003, 06:28 PM
That's hilarious! What timing!!! So - what all did she eat?

If you must know, I believe that it was my panties. That is the only thing that I can think of that is those colors and small enough to vanish without a trace.

wolfsoul, yes whetto is back home. -It took Roxy a few days from the time I put her in the laundry room to the time she ummmm...passed my panties.