PDA

View Full Version : who wants to see misty in undies?!

cali
10-31-2003, 11:10 AM
lol misty went into season last night meaning
A. she now will not be able to race until next year
B. she has to wear undies!

http://users.accesscomm.ca/k9furkids/pets/misty_undies.jpg

lol, she is ok with with them to she still plays and everything normal, but she sure looks goofy! plus until her season is over she cant go outside alone, because there are intact males in the naighorhood, and we wouldent want any pups. (and if you are wondering why she is not spayed its because she is for breeding but not for a few years, and not till we move to an acarage, and not unless she passes all health and genetic tests etc...)
anyway she looks so goofy!:p

anna_66
10-31-2003, 04:00 PM
LOL:D

jenluckenbach
10-31-2003, 05:00 PM
look how you embarrassed her !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I bet she's saying "AWWWWWWWWWW MOOOOOOOOOOOOMM !.. why'd you hafta show them?"

dukedogsmom
10-31-2003, 07:03 PM
Oh boy, can I sympathise with her! Poor girl. I'll bet she'll be glad when she's spayed. Wish I could get spayed :)

Cookiebaker
10-31-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Wish I could get spayed :)

Hahaha! Me, too! Especially today. :grr: :o

GoldenRetrLuver
10-31-2003, 07:07 PM
Poor Misty.
Why do you want to breed her? Not trying to start anything..just asking.

cali
10-31-2003, 11:53 PM
one of the reasons we are moving to an acerage is to breed, we are so into dogsports and such that we are getting into the breeding for preformance and health as well. my mom is an experienced breeder, and used to own a registerd kennel, and she would like to be a breeder again, we still rescue as well but I have also wanted to be a border collie breeder, misty was picked out as both a preformance dog, and to be my starter bitch for breeding, also many dogsport people who meet her always ask if I plane to breed her, she is healthy, and many people want a misty puppy, she is small, has a great temperment ,and is fast and smart, therefor highly wanted. however if she fails any of the genetic tests or anything she will be spayed but we cant find out if she can be a brood, or will be spayed until she is 2. I am not breeding her because I think she is a pretty dog or anything of the sort so nobdy get that impression, we have been researching this since long before we ever got misty.