PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Angel Bijou!!

tatsxxx11
10-31-2003, 08:14 AM
It is an honor to be the first to congratulate you today, beautiful Bijou! Wow, what a wonderful rescue tale your mommy has shared with us! From N.C. to Ohio, you hopped aboard the Meezer Express and arrived right on time at Forever Home station! :) Your family was right on target in their selection of a Halloween costume for their sweet girl! You truly are an angel in fur, aren't you, Bijou!:) I want to extend to you my most heartfelt congratulations as your enter the hallowed Halloween hall of Pet Talk stardom! You are a most perfect and deserving Halloween Cat of the Day! Congratulations sweetheart! I hope you and Corgi pal Fletcher and the purrrents have a most wonderful, happy and safe Halloween and Cat of the Day celebration! Long and happy life to you Bijou! And many thanks to Siamese Rescue, the Meezer Express and your adoring parents for giving you a second chance at life!:)

cubby31682
10-31-2003, 08:51 AM
You are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. Congrats on being Cat Of The Day. I am also happy to see that you have found a forever home, where they will pamper you. Maybe you should let your 'engine run' a little longer tonight just to show them how much you loved being are cat of the day.

Katie

Brigitte
10-31-2003, 09:25 AM
Dearest Bijou,

I must agree, you are the most BEAUTIFUL ANGEL I ever saw!!!

What a sweet little kitty, I am truly in love with siamese, and are one of the most elegant siamese I have ever seen.

Have a lovely DAY!
Brigitte;)

catmandu
10-31-2003, 09:29 AM
Bijou , you are one great looking siamese! And your name Bijou is so approquiate , as you would be a big box office draw!And my Siamese Squad in my signature say MEEEOW!Bijou the Beatific , COTD!:D :cool: ;) :p :)

Barbara
10-31-2003, 10:08 AM
Bijou you look so cute with your little angel wings.
How come that I don't see just angel in your eyes?

Maybe because they have that seductive meezer blue that tells "I can look just too innocent but I am too smart to be all good:D "

Enjoy your day being our cute and elegant Cat of the Day.

lynnestankard
10-31-2003, 12:24 PM
Bijou the Beautiful.

What a lovely Meezer to celebrate Hallowe'en with! You are such an angel - especially in your wings!
I hope you have a day of treats and cuddles - keep the engine going sweetheart - lots of treats to you xxx

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2003, 12:25 PM
Angel
You sure have the purr-fect outfit for yourself, sweetie. I'm sure you really ARE an angel. I was so glad to meet you this morning and read your wonderful tail er tale. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Steffi N
10-31-2003, 12:33 PM
Bijoux, you are a beautiful angel and a jewel of a kitty. Thank you to the parents who saw you and loved you and thank you to Siamese Rescue and the Meezer Express for helping you reach that perfect home. Your parents are right that every kitty deserves a happy, long, and pampered life. You and Fletcher must be so cute together. Keep on purring. :)

lizbud
10-31-2003, 01:27 PM
Beautiful Bijou,

What a gorgeous kitty you are baby.:) I'm so thankful for
all the wonderful work of rescue groups everywhere who
work together to help sweet kitties like you find forever homes.
Many happy congratulations on being chosen for honors today
Bijou as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-31-2003, 01:55 PM
You certainly look like a little angel! I am so glad you found such a wonderful forever home!

Congrats on being our extra-special Halloween COTD! I hope you get loads of special luvvies and treats on your special day!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses:D

Bari_d
10-31-2003, 03:39 PM
Bijou, add me to your fan club! What an adorable sweetheart you are...and very fortunate to have the promise of a loving future! Be happy, pretty girl - and catgratulations - you are an angelic Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

CatDad
10-31-2003, 11:55 PM
What a cute girl you are.:D

I really love the wings.:)

karlyb
11-01-2003, 01:42 AM
Hello Bijou! What a pretty girl you are. I see the angel's wings but I think you have some mischief in you too. I enjoyed your story and how wonderful that you found a loving family to take care of you forever. I hope you had a happy COTD and gave a nice kitty kiss to Fletcher.