PDA

View Full Version : Macy had her babies!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-31-2003, 06:51 AM
I have only seen her once... but she was not *BIG* anymore. She obviously had her babies. I keep her bowl full and she is stopping by and eating... but I suppose she is not staying long enough for some cuddles.. so she can get back to her babies. Me and Eric are leaving the garage open and praying that she will decide to make house in there. We have a crate with some towels in it and a food bowl... someone is eating out of it too... but it could possibly be Big Daddy Cat...

Please keep praying with me that I can get these cats in ... so I can find them a good home.

catlover4ever
10-31-2003, 07:14 AM
Oh, Sara, give it time, and I'm pretty sure she will bring her babies to you so you can see them. That is what happened when my mom started feeding Tiger-Lily, she was big and then all of a sudden she was small....and within 4 weeks the babies were living at her house. Be sure to keep us posted.

Soledad
10-31-2003, 09:20 AM
OMG!!!

I hope she gets some sense and brings those babies over to you ASAP! :eek: :)

catmandu
10-31-2003, 09:43 AM
What Great News! And we hope that the Little Kittens are all right , and taht the Mummy cat brings them in , where they will be safer!

slick
10-31-2003, 09:48 AM
Macy, don't you know that there is a warm dry place you can move your babies too?? Please do that so you and the babies will never go hungry.

Besides, we want some pictures of you and your babies ;) ;)

jazzcat
10-31-2003, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the update. I was wondering what happened. I hope she brings them to your garage soon. Please keep us posted.