PDA

View Full Version : Great News About Bella

tatsxxx11
12-18-2000, 05:44 AM
Had to post this as a "New Topic" to make sure all would see it! I emailed Alison and Bella last week; FINALLY a reply! Well, I can't tell you how I hesitated to read her message. What would the news be? WELL......Great News! It was a very positive update. Both have been "busy." Alison working on her thesis and Bella with her physical therapy! What a pup!!! She continues to gain strength daily and both Alison and the vet are very optimistic that Bella will ultimately, at least, be able to "hobble" around, do her business, eat on her own etc. Alison sounds very, very positive and it was some of the best news I've heard in a long time. As she always does, she expressed her incredible love and deep devotion to this beautiful pup, and well, AS USUAL, it made me cry!! Alison asked me to pass along this info., to wish you ALL, (including the furkids, of course) a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. She wants you all to know how grateful she is for all your support and she will be writing to us after the holidays. What GLORIOUS news. Yeah for Bella and Alison. I'm sure it will be a very special Christmas for them both. Sandra

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited December 18, 2000).]

Genia
12-18-2000, 05:57 AM
I can't tell you how much I've thought about Bella and Alison. That is indeed great news! I look forward to hearing from them again.

RachelJ
12-18-2000, 06:36 AM
What a brave little Bella working on her physical therapy. What an amazing guardian in Alison. What good news!

Thanks Tats.

Pam
12-18-2000, 06:38 AM
Thank you so much for posting this Tats!!! We have all been wondering and checking the "Paralyzed Dog" thread for more info. This news is just terrific. Alison is a great dog mommie and Bella is one terrific fighter!! We love you little Bella!! Keep up the fight!!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

Karen
12-18-2000, 07:18 AM
Yayyyyy!!!!!!

karen israel
12-18-2000, 07:38 AM
What great news for a Monday morning! The power of prayers and love can do wonders!!! You go Bella!!! Keep up the good work!

lhg0962
12-18-2000, 09:18 AM
Sandra,
Thanks so much for the update. That is wonderful news about Bella! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif
What a great Christmas present for Alison.
Logan

carrie
12-18-2000, 04:24 PM
Great news and such a relief to hear from them! Thankyou.

Sudilar
12-18-2000, 05:05 PM
What wonderful news!!! I was really getting worried there. I wish Bella continued strength. Alison, you are a wonderful person. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

KYS
12-18-2000, 07:11 PM
Thanks for posting tatsxxx11,

Such wonderful great news. : )

dogncatluvr
12-19-2000, 12:57 PM
That's great news to hear of Bella. I admire Alison for her love and devotion to this little dog! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, for some reason I think it will be!

Daisy's Mom
12-19-2000, 08:11 PM
Oh that is so wonderful!!! I hope their Christmas is a happy one! I checked for information every day, thank goodness!!!!