PDA

View Full Version : The Difference Between Boys and Girls

Edwina's Secretary
10-30-2003, 03:27 PM
Doesn't seem to matter the species. Edwina goes up and down the staircase....a step at a time (albeit she prefers the side where it is wood rather than the carpet runner in the middle. :rolleyes: ) Eddie, he jumps through the railing around the top of the stairs, landing on a step about one-third of the way down. He trots down a few stairs, then again jumps through the railing to the hallway below!

This morning I noticed Edwina with her ewwwww...digusting Eddie look on. I followed her gaze and there was Eddie drinking out of the toilet!

Boys will be boys! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
10-30-2003, 04:30 PM
hee hee. :D

Barbara
10-30-2003, 04:34 PM
I am not sure about Eddie's education. Nobody here -definitely nobody- drinks from the toilet.;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-30-2003, 04:36 PM
That's funny how Eddie goes down the stairs. Peanut goes up like Edwina - along the side - but she comes back down right in the middle, with her tail up in the air and her little back feet "paddling" away, it's so cute. :D But that is just so funny how Eddie can't go the "normal" way - just like a naughty little kid. ;) :D

Tubby never did that, but he never really had stairs and railings until he was old. Oh, except when he's feeling frisky and tearing around the place he'll run down the stairs and just fly over the last few, landing all theway across the hallway part and on the carpeting of the living room! :eek: :eek: He hasn't done that in awhile though...gettin' old. ;) :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-31-2003, 12:13 AM
LOL Boys will be boys. :D

Vio&Juni
10-31-2003, 06:03 AM
Boys are boys :)

I had the picture in my head of Edwina's ewwwww...digusting Eddie look :)

Killearn Kitties
10-31-2003, 06:11 AM
:D Miss Edwina has had so many new things to get accustomed to over the last few months. Somtimes it must be almost too much ...

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-31-2003, 06:46 AM
hee hee!!:D

oh the joys you will soon be facing when they start to play together...

Tinky can never run down the hall without Jupiter right on her heels... but when Tinky stops .... clumsy Jupiter isn't so quick...
and he is a rough wresteler and likes to bite her rump just to instigate a fight.... and Tinky makes the (disgusting.. Jupiter) face...

I am sure Miss. Edwina is too sophisticated for a rump biting.. and I would looooove to see that face....

Poor little girl.... now she is living with a *gasps* BOY!!!!:eek: :D

ramanth
10-31-2003, 08:46 AM
LOL! I take it a kiss from Eddie is out of the question then, eh Edwina? ;)

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.... silly boy. :D

catmandu
10-31-2003, 09:38 AM
The Lost Cats Hotel residents also go down the stairs like that , irregardless of sex. And only Micheal walks down the steps slowly , as he is a senior Cat.And both sexes enjoy a drink from the porcelain Cat Fountain!Which I rinse everyday!

amoore
10-31-2003, 11:24 AM
Cats are so wierd and funny! Sunny loves stairs ,also my nice leather couch (it use to be nice ) I haven't seen him drink out of the toilet yet ,hope not to ! I think cats are unpredictable . :p