PDA

View Full Version : Boris the beauty

ScantyNebula
10-30-2003, 12:24 PM
One of my online friends (and fellow photographer) sent me a couple photos of his sweet cat, Boris.

I felt I had to post it here for you guys to see because Boris is such a beautiful cat, and I know how much you love seeing photos of cats. ;) And Boris's owner told me that this would be the proper tribute to Boris, because he loved to be admired. :)

Sadly, Boris passed away recently with Feline HIV. :( Rest in peace, sweetie.

http://www.nebulaart.com/cats/boris.jpg

http://www.nebulaart.com/cats/boris2.jpg

catland
10-30-2003, 12:30 PM
That is a wonderful tribute.

To Boris's human - I'm so sorry for your loss. The pics are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

RIP Boris.

HayleyRosie
10-30-2003, 12:36 PM
Boris was indeed a very handsome fellow. RIP sweetie.

catlover4ever
10-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Boris, you truely were a very handsome fellow. May you always have the sun to shine on your back. Enjoy the Rainbow Bridge, my Tony, Cleo, and Tobias are sure to be there to greet you.

bisi.cat
10-30-2003, 01:09 PM
I HAVE A VERY SOFT SPOT FOR ORANGIES!!!

Boris was such a handsome boy, I guess he was the pride of his owner...and a pride for all orangies...what a loss!!!
I am so sorry for his owner, but I am sure Boris will always be there with his owner and now thanks to this tribute will live on in all our hearts!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-30-2003, 01:28 PM
What a handsome boy Boris was! So sad that he was needed at RB. :(

stacwase
10-30-2003, 01:30 PM
Boris certainly was a beautiful boy. Did he pass recently?

ScantyNebula
10-30-2003, 09:02 PM
I am not sure when he passed away, but I think it was just a little while ago. His owner brought him in for a check up and they found that Boris had Feline HIV :( Poor little guy .. its so sad to hear these things.

jazzcat
10-31-2003, 12:17 AM
What a pretty boy and wonderful pictures. Rest in Peace Boris.

krazyaboutkatz
10-31-2003, 12:35 AM
These are great pics and Boris sure was a gorgeous cat. :) I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. :( RIP sweet Boris.

Kirsten
10-31-2003, 06:53 AM
Oh, what a beautiful boy he was - phantastic photos! :)

I'm so sorry that he was sick and went to the RB! :(

Kirsten