PDA

View Full Version : Tina, just want to see how you're doing. :)

luckies4me
10-30-2003, 11:40 AM
With only three days left you are making me anxious! :eek: :D

How do you feel? Have you had any contractions yet? Let us know! Tell us when you are going to the hospital k? hehe I get excited when babies are going to be born. A new human baby is going to be added to Pet Talk any day now. Could even be today!:eek:

tatsxxx11
10-30-2003, 01:54 PM
I was just thinking the same thing, Tina!!!:D Hope you're doing well...you've got a ton of Pet Talk "aunties" anxiously awaiting the BIG NEWS!!!!!!! Thinking of you!!:)

Tina
10-31-2003, 10:39 AM
Hi, I'm still here! I'm feeling ok, my back is starting to kill me though! I've just been having the braxton hick contractions. And some cramping. No real contractions yet. I wish that my baby be born this weekend but I just don't know I doubt it. I think she is taking her time. That is ok though.

I don't mind to bad long as she is healthy!:D I asked the doctors how far over my due date they'll allow me to go over. And they told me about a week or so. So she'll probably be here at least by the second week of November. If she doesn't decide to come on her own.

I hope she does! Because I really do not want them to induce labor. I'd rather go on my own. But who knows. Guess she'll be here when she is ready.

Thankyou for thanking of me. :) Sorry I didn't see this earlier:o I'll try to let you know when I'm going to the hospital. Well if I can and we aren't rushing around. If not I'll post when we get home with the baby.

popcornbird
10-31-2003, 11:59 AM
Can't wait till we hear the BIG news! Here's an early congrats from me to you and your family! :D

lynnestankard
10-31-2003, 12:07 PM
He he he Tina!! I've had back-ache for about 3 hours and funnily enough I thought of you!! Good luck sweetheart - lots of anxious people around the world thinking of you {{{Hugs}}}

Lynne

green_chameleon_girl
10-31-2003, 12:15 PM
wow I was thinking sbout this to! :D good luck with your baby I cant wait LOL

Logan
10-31-2003, 12:41 PM
Good luck, Tina!!! I went 2 1/2 weeks past my due date with Helen, and I blamed it all on Suddam Hussein......she simply didn't want to come out in the middle of hte Gulf War!! Seems that you can do the same thing!!! :eek:

Best of luck to you all. We're praying for a healthy baby.....that's the main thing!!! :D

ChrisH
10-31-2003, 05:52 PM
Good luck Tina!! :)

Cookiebaker
10-31-2003, 07:07 PM
Best Wishes to you, Tina! Can't wait to hear about your new baby!! Keeping you and your family in our thoughts!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-31-2003, 07:09 PM
OOOOHHH!!! I'm waiting!!! *waits impatiently*