PDA

View Full Version : Miss Kate

stacwase
10-30-2003, 11:31 AM
Little Miss Kate is capturing our hearts more and more every day!

We bought the kitties a condo yesterday. Toby doesn't play with it, but Kate has adopted it as her new favorite place to be. Here she is playing with Jake.

She's sure growing up!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid86/p14a822550bf89fe49a36664def2be8b7/fab26c43.jpg

Since we got Kate, Toby is blessing us with his presence more often, too! Last night he actually took a nap on my chest - that's very new behavior for him. He's usually a one-man cat, and ignores everybody but Bob. I felt so honored!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-30-2003, 11:42 AM
Awww...isn't that a sweet picture! It looks like she's petting Jake saying "Nice puppy dog." :D

catlover4ever
10-30-2003, 11:51 AM
Miss Kate sure is getting big. They grow so fast. I sometimes wish they would stay small for just a little longer. She seems to get along with Jake really well.

stacwase
10-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Sometimes I wish they would remain kittens for longer, too! But at other times I wonder what she'll be like all grown up - how big will she get, and will she still be affectionate? Her attention span will certainly be longer and she won't have so much energy. Maybe she'll lay on my chest more! So - even thoug kittenhood is adorable, I'm looking forward to her cathood.

She does get along very well with the dogs. She's starting to bond with Toby, too. They've been roughousing together a bit, but I haven't seen them cuddling yet.

Lallypop11
10-30-2003, 02:34 PM
That is such an adorable picture! What a little princess! :D

I know what you mean about them staying kittens, they are so small and precious, but they also are little balls of craziness and energy! I'll be glad when my 6 month old kitten stops attacking everything, including me, but he does have his sweet and cute moments. I also wonder what his personality will be when he grows up and what his demenor will be. It's like watching a real person grow up! :D

PayItForward
10-30-2003, 02:58 PM
Very cute picture. Kate looks too cute to really exist. :D

I think Bramble is looking very regal now at 6 months old , as she swans around the place.

Tigs looks very lanky and all legs, a bit like a foal.

Edwina's Secretary
10-30-2003, 03:10 PM
And doesn't Jake look so gentle with her???? How sweet!

stacwase
10-30-2003, 03:37 PM
Thank you!!!! Kate says "thank you", too!

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2003, 11:59 PM
Cute pic. :) I'm glad that she gets along with your dogs so well. Cats sure grow up fast. She'll be full grown before you know it. :)

Barbara
10-31-2003, 02:52 AM
It looks as if she is petting Jake -too cute:) :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-31-2003, 04:20 AM
Great pics! Kate is super-cute, and it's good to know the other furkids are so accepting of her!

Thanks for sharing!

( I sometimes get jealous that I don't have any kitten cuteness to enjoy with Connor, having adopted him as a grown-up. So keep the little grey cutie-pie's pics coming please - I can indulge myself vicariously through you:D

Killearn Kitties
10-31-2003, 06:06 AM
Aww she's beautiful. That's a gorgeous picture of Kate and Jake.