PDA

View Full Version : Bella the missing cat is HOME!!! :D :D

ChrisH
10-30-2003, 06:36 AM
Taking the posters I`d made I went to my son`s home and as I turned to go through the gate I heard voices next door. I thought I would check that Myra, the lady who lives there, knew about Bella being missing and, though of course she knows what Bella looks like, as she knows a lot of people I would give her a poster to pass around. Anyway, turns out she didn`t know, (but her lady visitor did). She told me that just yesterday she discovered another local cat, Bobbin, stuck in her lean-to greenhouse, so she didn`t think Bella was there else she would have come out at the same time, but she would have a look around anyway.

I went to my sons and was talking to my elder grandaughter Lianne (both grandaughters are home for half-term from both collage and school) when there was a knock on the door. It was Myra, with Bella in her arms!!:D
She had been in the greenhouse! Under the shelves curled up in a box behind some big plantpots! Myra called to her but she wouldn`t budge so she pulled the box out and scooped her up in her arms. We think she had gone in there to hide for some reason, or maybe was chased by the other cat, found that safe place and was too frightened to budge.
Anyway, she seems fine, ate some food and when I left was upstairs being cuddled by my youngest grandaughter Dannielle.

Thanks so very much to everyone for their support, positive thoughts and prayers.!!!

Huge Massive {{{{HUGS}}}} to you all!

Chris

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-30-2003, 06:41 AM
Thank goodness Bella is home and safe! The PT prayers worked again!!!!

Barbara
10-30-2003, 06:42 AM
Hooray, hooray!!!!!
Bella is home!
Scritchies for her!

Kirsten
10-30-2003, 07:05 AM
Since I've been away for so long, I didn't know she was missing, but I'm glad to hear she's home now! :)

Kirsten

moosmom
10-30-2003, 07:06 AM
ChrisH,

That is such wonderful news!! I know exactly how you felt, not knowing. My Lil Eli went missing for 5 days after falling out my front window. I had absolutely NO idea where to look. Turns out he was hiding out in the basement entry of my building!!

Give Bella lots of hugs and smoochies. I'm SURE you already have. When I saw Eli, I starting balling my eyes out!

YAY!!!!!! Another happy ending!!!

catlover4ever
10-30-2003, 07:09 AM
What wonderful news. I'm so happy for you that Bella has returned home safe and sound.

Edwina's Secretary
10-30-2003, 07:41 AM
Hurrah for Bella! I bet she was hungry...for food and for cuddles!

ramanth
10-30-2003, 08:14 AM
YAY!! I'm so happy Bella is home. :D

(Now if only Chance would...... :( )

catcrazylady
10-30-2003, 08:17 AM
I'm so very happy that Bella has returned home safely!!

No more of that stuff Miss Bela!!

Craftlady
10-30-2003, 08:41 AM
YEAH.. So glad to read Bella is home safe and sound.

Vio&Juni
10-30-2003, 09:02 AM
SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!

slick
10-30-2003, 09:32 AM
Yeah!!!! Bella's home. I just knew some good news would show up soon. Pet Talk prayers really do work.

Randi
10-30-2003, 10:07 AM
Such great news that Bella is home again! :) She must have been starving. Give her lots of scritchies from me too.

ScantyNebula
10-30-2003, 10:16 AM
Yay! Wonderful news! :D:D

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2003, 11:21 AM
So glad to hear that Bella is home now!!!:D

2kitties
10-30-2003, 11:23 AM
YEA!! I'm so glad to hear that.

kimlovescats
10-30-2003, 11:24 AM
Oh sweet Bella, you really had us all very scared for you!!! NEXT time if you must hide-away for a while .... please find someplace at HOME to do it!!! ;)

Love and Hugs and Cuddles to you!!!:)

catmandu
10-30-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey , your Bellas Back! You thought she was gone , and gonna be in trouble , but Hela , Hela your BELLAS Back! And shes gonne be a eating , and you will be a treating her! Hela Hela Bellas Back!

RICHARD
10-30-2003, 11:41 AM
With or without a dirty face?;)

PayItForward
10-30-2003, 12:35 PM
Yeah, great news.

I bet she stays close to the food bowl for the next couple of days. :D

catland
10-30-2003, 12:53 PM
These are the kinds of threads that make PT the best! Such happy news:)

:D :D :D :D

Logan
10-30-2003, 12:57 PM
What wonderful news, Chris!!! :D :D :D So glad Bella is home!!!! :)

lynnestankard
10-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Such lovely news Chris. I bet the whole family is so relieved.
Especially the girls eh?
I bet she won't be going out for some time now!

Stay in the warm Bella and gatch up on all the cuddles you've missed xxx

Lynne

AmberLee
10-30-2003, 08:25 PM
How wonderful. I'm SO glad you pursued every lead and it's thanks to you that she's found.

So excited for you all!

CatDad
10-30-2003, 08:54 PM
I am so happy to hear that Bella is OK and being loved.

Hugs and cuddles from me and the kitties.:D

rg_girlca
10-30-2003, 09:00 PM
EVERYBODY, DO THE HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY DANCE.

Oops sorry, got carried away with the great news.
I am so happy for you and your son that you were able to get sweet Bella back home safe and sound.

shais_mom
10-31-2003, 12:27 AM
YYYEEAA!

babolaypo65
10-31-2003, 06:35 AM
What wonderful news!! :D

ChrisH
10-31-2003, 04:05 PM
Thanks and hugs to everyone! :D

My youngest (8) grandaughter Dannielle has been here today and was reading through all the posts about her Bella. She was sooo pleased to see how so many people cared about her girl. :) Took us while to read through both threads though because we had to stop and look at all the sigs and she wanted to know all about the kitties (and dogs) and where they lived!:D After she had finished reading (and oooh-ing and aww-ing :)) she said "Bella is famous now all over the world, isn`t she Nain"! :D :D

Chris

Steffi N
10-31-2003, 06:10 PM
Welcome home, Bella. I know you're getting lots of cuddles and plenty to eat. :)

Vio&Juni
11-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by ChrisH
Thanks and hugs to everyone! :D

My youngest (8) grandaughter Dannielle has been here today and was reading through all the posts about her Bella. She was sooo pleased to see how so many people cared about her girl. :) Took us while to read through both threads though because we had to stop and look at all the sigs and she wanted to know all about the kitties (and dogs) and where they lived!:D After she had finished reading (and oooh-ing and aww-ing :)) she said "Bella is famous now all over the world, isn`t she Nain"! :D :D

Chris

:) :) Yes, she is famous now :)