PDA

View Full Version : Hi from "Luna & Lily land" :)

Kirsten
10-30-2003, 04:27 AM
I'm sorry that I have been away for so long. I didn't plan to take such a long break, but now it seems it must be ages ago since I last posted. :o

During the past couple of weeks, I felt kind of burned out; there were two frustrating job interviews, and I got a new (second-hand) car which caused a lot of trouble in the end. With all the other things going on (my "mini-job" in my parents's restaurant and all the other things I'm doing to help and support them) I felt totally fed up, and also the kitty girls are keeping me busy: Lily still messes up the place (even though she has calmed down a bit now), and they both had diarrhea, and there were days when I thought I did nothing else but cleaning litter boxes - you know how touchy the Luna girl is when her boxes aren't 100% clean!

Anyway, I felt pretty exhausted and stressed and everything I did seemed to go wrong, and I didn't have much energy left for the computer.

Hope everyone's doing fine here! :)

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
10-30-2003, 04:57 AM
Welcome back!!! Keep in mind that THIS is a good place to relax when things go awry. So don't stay away so long in the future. OK?

Barbara
10-30-2003, 04:57 AM
Glad to see you back. We were a little worried:)

In times like this I always feel Pettalk helps. So many people here share their sorrows and let you have a glimpse beneath the surface -for many here life has his struggles.

But to see all the cute furry faces helps already a little. I know that 2 cats can be a lot of work but I am sure they also help you.

Come here we will try to cheer you up;)

Kirsten
10-30-2003, 05:04 AM
Yes, I know, I shouldn't have stayed away so long! :o

Kirsten

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-30-2003, 06:36 AM
We were wondering where you'd disappeared to! Welcome back!

Kirsten
10-30-2003, 06:42 AM
Thanks! :) It's good to be back! :)

Kirsten

Lerah021399
10-30-2003, 06:45 AM
Kirsten,
I was actually wondering about you guys yesterday. Jack has been bugging me to let him post a note to Luna, but I haven't had the chance to help him. He will be very happy to hear that everything is going okay. Glad you're back.

Kirsten
10-30-2003, 06:50 AM
Luna was already worrying that Jack might have found another gf since meowmie didn't let her post for so long... :( She missed him a lot!

Kirsten

Randi
10-30-2003, 10:35 AM
It's good to see you back Kirsten, I hope things will slow down a bit and you'llbe able to relax more now. :) This isn't the worst place to do it! ;)

jazzcat
10-30-2003, 11:15 AM
I'm glad you're back and things are okay. I've missed my pics of Luna and Lily!

kimlovescats
10-30-2003, 11:19 AM
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing some new pics of Luna and Lily! Hope the diarrhea problem has cleared up in them!!!;)

catmandu
10-30-2003, 11:32 AM
We are so glad that you are back , even Moose The Mortified . Mrrew to Luna and Lily and Kirsten from the Lost Cats Hotel!!:D :cool: ;) :)