PDA

View Full Version : Cozmo

K9karen
10-29-2003, 11:44 PM
Altho I usually post on the Dog side of PT..I was SO impressed by your photo, Cozmo, that I just had to tell you what an awesome boy you are! What a beautiful pose! You look so regal and handsome with your pumpkin! Head bumps and scritches to you on your very special day!

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2003, 12:21 AM
Hi Cozmo. :) You sure are a gorgeous orangie and quite photogenic too. I'm glad that you have fun with your siblings and that you still have a kitten inside of you. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Barbara
10-30-2003, 03:23 AM
Like many cats you know how to set yourself in the best light: a gorgeous handsome orange boy in front of a brick building together with an orange pumpkin -that's what I call decoration skills.

We have a very soft spot for orangies here and so you are very welcome.

Enjoy your day being silly and kittenish and haveing fun with your humans and siblings:D :D :)

lynnestankard
10-30-2003, 05:17 AM
KING COZMO!

What a beautiful orange fur-boy to grace our Cat of the Day today. I'd love to give you a cuddle and play 'pen-light' with you!! Have a lovely time playing kitten games with siblings and Meowmie and Daddy. Hope you get lots of treats and head rubbies xxx

Lynne

neko1
10-30-2003, 06:14 AM
How cute, an orangie with a pumpkin! That's how my girl got her name!!! Congrats on COTD:)

Pam
10-30-2003, 07:12 AM
Cozmo I have a weakness for orangies and you are no exception. My Trevor is also a "big boy" but he likes to tell people he is just big boned. :rolleyes: :D I loved the picture of you on that windowsill and am thinking that maybe on this, your special day, your humans might let this be one of those days that you get to explore the great outdoors. Congratulations to Cozmo, our very handsome orange Cat of the Day! ;)

catmandu
10-30-2003, 09:19 AM
Cozmo , you look like you are getting ready to go out trick or treating! If you do we hope that you et plenty of goodies! I used to take pouncer out to the pet Stores , then just her photo and always got sample packs and even toys!Best to you Cosmic Cozmic COTD!

Bari_d
10-30-2003, 09:21 AM
What a handsome ginger guy to meet us this morning. And a spunky one at that! Gingers have such wonderful purrrsonalities, and it is so nice to meet you - have a great day as King Cat of the Day, Cozmo!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride
www.cathappy.com

http://www.cathappy.com/images/Temp photos/halloween.jpg

Keep all your cat friends safe for Halloween!!!!

gini
10-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Cozmo, Happy Halloween! What a beauty you are and I loved hearing about your happy life.

RedHedd
10-30-2003, 11:26 AM
Catgratulations King Cozmo, our very special orangie COTD! My Mishi is also a very large, kittenish orangie .... he doesn't know he's big so we don't tell him and just enjoy his kittenish antics. :D Enjoy your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2003, 12:22 PM
Cozmo
WOW! What a wonderful picture. You certainly posed for it, didn't you, sweetie? It sure gave me a big old grin seeing your adorable self posed by that pumpkin. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too.:D

Jax
10-30-2003, 12:50 PM
What a beautiful big red boy you are handsome Cozmo!! Such a gorgeous flowing coat and such pretty green eyes!! You rock Cozmo!
Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

lizbud
10-30-2003, 02:34 PM
Hi Cozmo,

What a gorgeous fella. I love you picture big guy.:) Happy
congrats on being chosen for a day of honor as our special
CAT OF THE DAY.:) One thing big guy, if you go outside
tomorrow, please be very careful o.k. Don't want any spookey
goblins ta git ya. :D

tatsxxx11
10-30-2003, 02:36 PM
You're one big, beautiful, Halloweenie orange boy, Cozmo!:D And your heart is just as big as you are!:) Now, just don't tell me that pumpkin you're posing with is a 20lber!!:eek: What a great photo of you surveying your kittydom...so commanding! You make one awesome Halloween holiday kitty, Cozmo! I hope you and brother Puma have a very happy and safe Halloween! And for sure, today you are most deserving of all the treats you heart desires...You're the Cat of the Day!! Congratulaitions to you beautiful Cozmo!! Your purrents must be so proud!:)

CatDad
10-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Cozmo you sure look handsome and regal in that picture. Which, of course, I am sure is natural trait.;)

Don't ever loose that inner kitten, it will serve you well in your kitty like.:D

Congrats on being COTD!!!

karlyb
10-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Hello beautiful orange Cozmo! I just love orange kitties. My boy Sandy looks a lot like you. He was a neighborhood stray who came inside my house one night and decided to stay. Now he isn't at all interested in going outdoors. I'm glad you get to go out once in awhile, just be careful out there! It must be fun to see a big boy like you acting like a kitten. You'll always be young at heart. I hope you had a wonderful COTD celebration sweet Cozmo.

Steffi N
10-31-2003, 12:42 PM
Cozmo, I am smiling too, looking at you. It’s great that you haven’t left kittenhood behind. You are a beautiful ginger boy and it sounds like you have a great life with all your special places to curl up (even if you do hang out a bit) and sleep. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.

Snuggles
11-01-2003, 09:12 PM
cute pic!!!