PDA

View Full Version : What's your dogs favorite season?

Dogz
10-29-2003, 07:29 PM
This might be a silly question, but I was just wondering.. do you know?

Prince loves the WINTER!
Digger loves the FALL, he loves the ducks!
Chubby probably loves the SUMMER, because he loves swimming!
Otis doesn't like the summer... too hot. Not winter.. too cold.. probably fall of spring.:)

How about your pups?

rizzy
10-29-2003, 07:33 PM
I dont exactly know...Sally likes all seasons but I think that she likes the snow the best...but she also likes summer! because that means no school and were home to be with her, haha:D

Twisterdog
10-29-2003, 08:55 PM
My dogs don't care, they are pretty much happy all the time.

Well, Pepper hates snow. And none of them particularly like rain.

But other than that, they are happy campers.

Moose
10-29-2003, 09:22 PM
Honestly? I have no idea. We don't really get any snow or anything down here, and there is never much change in weather......it's either comfortable, warm, or humid and hot. I don't think he cares much. :p

Kfamr
10-29-2003, 09:22 PM
I'm not sure.

I'd think it'd be winter because it's not too hot and we're albe to have the house open.
This way, they can go in and out as they please anf they're able to go on the front porch and watch the neighborhood.:)

Shelteez2
10-29-2003, 10:21 PM
My dogs don't have a favorite either. You might think from the pics I posted below, that they like winter the best....but I often find them suntanning in the summer :)

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Oct/200310294053282191195095.jpg

gkristian
10-29-2003, 11:43 PM
Foxy loves summer because he loves swimming.

clara4457
10-30-2003, 05:53 AM
Don't really know about Penny Lane yet - but Leo just loves winter. One of his favorite thing to do is to leap in the snow banks. It is just too funny watching him leaping in the snow and seeing only the tip of his nose and his tail. He also loves playing fetch with snow balls. I'm sure I will be posting pictures once the snow starts falling.

He doesn't really like spring and fall because he hates when the yard turns muddy. He kind of walks gingerly through the yard until he gets to a dryer portion.

:D

KYS
10-30-2003, 07:45 AM
I would say either late fall or late spring.

They love the cool weather, but do not like
rain or wind. lol

CountryWolf07
10-30-2003, 12:24 PM
Anna loves Fall and Spring - but again, she likes Summer too, she loves the sun, so you always could find her laying on the grass on her back, the sun shining on her - She's a husky - and I don't get it - oh well

Rosie hates Winter - she doesn't really like the cold or the snow, it's funny - she really HATES the rain, she won't go outside if it's raining - again, weird dog. So I think she likes Fall and Spring, the best.

Samantha Puppy
10-30-2003, 12:45 PM
I don't know... Sam loves snow, so she likes Winter because of that. We didn't really have a Spring this year, but I'm sure she'll like it just fine (provided it doesn't rain too much). I don't know that she's too nuts about Summer, but she did have fun when I finally got her into the pool but the Summer was so short that only happened once. And she seems to be enjoying Autumn, though at the moment, we're in the midst of the longest Indian Summer I've ever experienced.