PDA

View Full Version : Cami's First birthday!

CamCamPup33
10-29-2003, 07:00 PM
Cami's First birthday is tommorow the 30th! Im posting now because im not sure if i will be able to post tommorow! busy busy day with cami! Im excited, yet sad.. I know it all goes fast from here.. I still remember the day we brought her home.. She was sooo little we all fought over holding her in the car.. And when we got home we watched the 'new puppy video' and she walked around my new smellin and sniffin.. She was so tiny.. Just a little ball of fluff and now a big ball of trouble.. But i love her more than ever.. And you all watched her grow since we first got her! :D So happy early birthday to my spoiled baby.. (shes gonna be really spoiled tommorow.. Mcdonalds, groomer, toys, bones, treats, PICTURES!!) ;) :p :D

Tweety_Pie
10-29-2003, 07:16 PM
:D HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CAMI:D *hint hint* pictures *cough cough*

CamCamPup33
10-29-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
*hint hint* pictures *cough cough*

Never!! :p of course there will be pictures! :D

Tweety_Pie
10-29-2003, 07:22 PM
lol:D

RazzandKitty
10-29-2003, 07:28 PM
Happy, Happy, Birthday Cam Cam!!:D
See you tomorrow

Dogz
10-29-2003, 07:35 PM
Awww! A lot of the pups are growing up on Pet Talk! I know how you feel.. they grow up too fast don't they? HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMI! I am sure you will have a great day, and you will have a camera in your face, so brace yourself!:D

slleipnir
10-29-2003, 07:37 PM
Happy bday Cami!!! :D:D:D

miiikk...

primabella
10-29-2003, 08:32 PM
Happy Birthday Cami!! :D Hope you have a great day, I know your mom will spoil you! :D

from the pen of MikEE
Hey Camz,
Hope you have a great day. Your mum is gonna act like it's some special day...duh! Everyday with us is special! ;) Have a good day.
Special birfday kiss,
MikEE

bluekat
10-30-2003, 04:12 PM
Aww, Cami Happy 1st Birthday!!!Already a year old? Wow, time goes by so fast, Blueberry's also a little over a year old. It doesn't feel like it though.