PDA

View Full Version : Kitty snuggles

Sirrahsim
10-29-2003, 05:24 PM
Do you ever just get the NEED for kitty snuggles? It could be when you're sitting at the computer, or watching tv or a movie or cooking dinner and all the sudden you just get the feeling that is you don't get to rub a soft little belly and snuggle a fluffy little kitty within 5 seconds you're just gonna scream? :eek: My hunny thinks that I'm crazy, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one who feels the need for some kitty sweetness from time to time. Anyone else?

catland
10-29-2003, 05:27 PM
YES:D Even if the nearest kitty isn't really in the mood for snuggles.

Sirrahsim
10-29-2003, 05:31 PM
hehehe and they look at you with that look of death and amusement:D meanwhile i'm sure they're thinking how securely they have us humans wrapped around their little paws:D :rolleyes:

rg_girlca
10-29-2003, 05:33 PM
OH for sure. When I get home from work all 4 of my furbabies get kisses and hugs from me cause I've been away from them all day.
When I see them sleeping in one of their cute positions, I just have to give them little petties.

RedHedd
10-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Oh yeah .... that overwhelming "must fondle a kitty and smooch it's soft belly right now" feeling comes over me quite often! You're not alone! My two are definitely Squish-A-Licious! :D

stacwase
10-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Of course - the kitties want to be left alone when I'm in a snuggly mood, and they want to snuggle when I'm busy! But I stop what I'm doing for a good snuggle, because it's such a blessing. Like rocking a baby!

Barbara
10-30-2003, 03:10 AM
The other way round it works too. Filou was yowling in the staircase and I had no idea why until he understood: he wanted me to come in the upper bathroom so that he could smooch me:D :D :D

catlover4ever
10-30-2003, 07:27 AM
All the time, especially if the closest kitty is sleeping, I get this urge to go over to them and give them a great big snuggle and kiss. Assure your hunny that you are not alone.

amoore
10-30-2003, 09:07 AM
im addicted to kitty snuggles ! sunny and loverboy are always ready to give me, the snuggles i need . oh yes !........ cats are wonderful snugglers!:D

catmandu
10-30-2003, 09:52 AM
There is nothing like it when the Cats get together as you can tell in my signature , with the Siamese Squad , 4 out of six , anyway!

amoore
10-30-2003, 10:27 AM
wow! you must be pretty well covered ,catmandu , when it comes to a need for kitty snuggles !:)

trayi52
10-30-2003, 01:34 PM
My problem is Grover isn't always ready to snuggle, she only wants to snuggle when she wants to and she is ready, otherwise she is exploring the house.:confused: :D

amoore
10-30-2003, 02:19 PM
grover must get more than she needs . sunny and loverboy has to compete with jojo and tiny for snuggles ! they are always ready ! youve got grover spoiled . oh well thats what cats are for ,for us to spoil .:)

Sirrahsim
10-30-2003, 04:14 PM
hehe I'm so glad that I'm not alone!!:D My Boomer is getting spoiled to, so I'm recently having the same trouble as trayi52. However, when boomer's not in the mood to snuggle I just scoop him up and give him snuggles anyway:) he's so adorable when he's attempting to suppress his cuteness:)

trayi52
10-30-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey thats what I do, she sits and growls at me as I am trying to snuggle with her on the couch. Sometimes she just gives up and goes to sleep on top of me and then I go to sleep too. But it has to be the right time for Grover because as you said amoore she is spoiled, and I enjoyed every minute of spoiling her ROTTEN!!!:D :D