PDA

View Full Version : I'm a nervouse wreck!!!!!

Aspen and Misty
10-28-2003, 05:21 PM
:: paces back and forth ::

Jax goes under the knife tomrrow to be neutered :( I am sooo worried. I keep holding him and telling him I love him. This is the first surgery my current vet will do on any off my pets. J was nuetered by another vet, much less experinced then this one. I am so nervouse please keep him in your prayers!

Ashley

stacwase
10-28-2003, 06:58 PM
OK - I just said a little prayer for him, so we know he'll be OK!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-28-2003, 07:06 PM
Prayers on the way, he will be fine, don't worry.

{{{HUGS}}} to you and Jax! *(and one for Julian too.)*

Rottieluver45
10-28-2003, 08:05 PM
Don`t worry ash! He`ll be fine! He`ll be back to good in no time!

Aspen and Misty
10-28-2003, 08:10 PM
Yea, they wanna keep him over night. The fun part is I'll be taking him into school in the morning so everyone can see him before he goes in and then everyone can tell me how absolutly my baby boy is :D

I hope he is ok :(

Ash

zanzanfergie
10-29-2003, 04:38 AM
All my love and prayers to you Ash, and your beautiful Mr Butternut. Please let us know how it goes, and give him extra hugs and snuffles from Zander and I.

I'm thinking of you all.

green_chameleon_girl
10-29-2003, 04:36 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!? Jax or Tyah im confused wheres Tyah or is she a he ahh

cali
10-29-2003, 05:55 PM
green_chameleon_girl tyah was found to be a boy, so his name was changed to jaxom.

good luck jax! :)

Aspen and Misty
10-29-2003, 06:04 PM
I CALLED!! He is ok!! My sweet boy is ok :D They said he is resting right now. I can pick him up tomrrorw between 9 and 11. But My dad is calling in about a half hour and saying (which is the truth) we can't get him tomrrow because my dad is going to New york, again, and won't be home till about 8:30 or so tomrrow night. So he is gonna call and see if he can come home tonight. I hope they say yes. I miss my baby :(

Ash

Aspen and Misty
10-29-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!? Jax or Tyah im confused wheres Tyah or is she a he ahh

Yes, Tyah had a sex change and is now Jaxom.

Ashley

CathyBogart
10-29-2003, 06:08 PM
Glad to hear Jax came through it well! Good luck with more introductions!!

KYS
11-01-2003, 07:41 AM
Glad to hear that everything went well with Jax.

Aspen and Misty
11-01-2003, 08:34 AM
Sorry, my internet has been down. Jax is home and doing well. He even went outside for halloween last night, we had a farmer theme and me and my dad dressed up as farmers and had julian out there most of the time as he is more social then Jax and we had Hope, Brook and Tundra out there, Melony stayed inside cause she is so sick. Breeze was out there dressed up in her bee costume! Omg she looked so cute :p

Well anyway. Jax has been eating, pooping and drinking well. :D

I just him so much!

Ash