PDA

View Full Version : Wakeing up to the sweetest face on earth

Aspen and Misty
10-28-2003, 11:23 AM
:D Since this weekend I was gone the whole time and J had to stay in his cage :( I deced to let him out monday night and not put him back in his cage for the night. The dogs slept in my dad's room so J could sleep with me. I pulled my bedding onto the floor and made the bed, which of course when I came back from getting a drink was being "Rearanged" by none other then the famouse decorator Julian :D He was kicking and pulling and shoving. He did NOT like the fact it was in the middle of HIS floor :rolleyes: Wehn I layed down he seemed to settle down and lay at the bottom of the bed. Not even 1 min later I feel something nawing on my pillow, I look up and there is J looking at me like "Hey, lets play" So I explained to him about bed time and tucked him into his litter box. He stayed in there for about 2 seconds and then came running over and jumped on my legs and jumped off then ran around the room like crazy came back over and jumped on my back. He sat there enjoying the veiw till I moved him onto the floor again, mean old momie! He then got down, ran around, pulled on the blankets, asked for head scratchies and formed a new thing where I'll blow on his nose and say Kissie and then he'll strech his nose out and I'll kiss it, it's tooo cute! After all of this he settled down and I feel alseep. About 6 I woke up and I rolled over to be drowned in bunny fur :D J had layed down right next to my pillow. He was compleltly sound asleep. I couldn't help but sit as still as possible as to not wake my sleeping boy.

I wish he could sleep in there with me every night! He's much better company then the dogs who sleep in the far corners of my room.

Ashley

Heather Wallace
10-28-2003, 11:41 AM
Love your signature.

Aspen and Misty
10-28-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Heather Wallace
Love your signature.

Thank you! Popcornbird made it for me :D I just love it also!

Ash

slick
10-28-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh Ash I'm soooo jealous. I'd just love to have a little bun-bun. Nosie kisses to Julian.

PJ's Mom
10-28-2003, 04:33 PM
What a sweet story. :) If that was Thelmer, she'd be chewing on me, not the pillow. :eek: :D

Cookiebaker
10-28-2003, 04:55 PM
Awww! That's soo cute Ash!!

Aspen and Misty
10-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
If that was Thelmer, she'd be chewing on me, not the pillow. :eek: :D

Speaking of chewing on you, Julian can be a pervert sometimes :p Julian will sometimes climb under neath the bed sheets and nip me in the but :rolleyes: Such a sweetie!

Bunnies are my best friend! I just love them :D

Ash

zanzanfergie
10-29-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
I pulled my bedding onto the floor and made the bed, which of course when I came back from getting a drink was being "Rearanged" by none other then the famouse decorator Julian :D He was kicking and pulling and shoving.
Zander is also a 'famous decorater'. :D Sometimes, when I am doing my homework, he is allowed to play on my bed where I can keep half an eye on him. Like Julian, he doesn't 'play' so much as pull blankets around, dig them, and nudge them until they are to his liking. ;)
That story made me smile Ash. Thanks for sharing. I can completely relate to many of your bunny stories.