PDA

View Full Version : Beezley

karlyb
10-28-2003, 01:35 AM
I knew if I stayed up late enough, I'd be the first to see Tuesday's COTD. <g>

Wow! What a gorgeous cat! Beezley, you have the sun setting on your back and that orange tail is beautiful, kind of like an orange creamsicle. And those blue eyes! I'd like to pick you up and give you a big cuddle. Happy COTD to you handsome guy!

lynnestankard
10-28-2003, 03:05 AM
Oh Beezley - gorgeous boy - as soon as I saw your pic., this morning I thought 'Garfield Lives!!' - then I read what your Meowmie/Daddy wrote - and you are Garfield!! What lucky parents they are to own such a furboy.
Many Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day - hope the TV is good today for you - who knows maybe lasagne for supper?!! Or just many hugs, cuddles and treats.

Lynne

Brigitte
10-28-2003, 07:31 AM
Dear Handsome Beezley,

You are one of the most BEAUTIFUL cats I have ever seen!!!!

I would love to give you a big hug, and get lost in your fur!

Have a wonderful DAY!
Brigitte;)

Bari_d
10-28-2003, 08:40 AM
What a joy to meet you this morning...you are soooo handsome, and obviously loved! Your flaming orange points are so dramatic, and that TAIL!!!! - really fantastic! Catgratulations, Beezley - you ARE a regal Cat of the Day!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Charlie, our foster cat, needs a home...www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

catmandu
10-28-2003, 09:23 AM
Beautiful Beezley , you have captured the attention of the Library Cat Club , who think that you are A Cutie Patootie , which is ver high praise indeed. all the Cats here think that you are a Stud , well the Females anyway. Beezley The Cutie Patootie Of The Day!

Vio&Juni
10-28-2003, 09:48 AM
What a handsome boy you are!

tatsxxx11
10-28-2003, 10:01 AM
Good Morning to you Breezly! My, what a gorgeous boy you are!!:eek: And I must say, your name suits you to a "t!" Sounds like you (just like your "namesake" Garfield) have that special knack for breezing through life with nary a care!:D I laughed when I read how you love to stretch out on the bed with your head resting on the footboard, watching the TV!!:D And while all the ladies are swooning at your paws, I'll bet you barely bat an eyelash!!:cool: Now there's a guy who knows how to enjoy life!! You're simply terrific! Congratulations to you and your proud family, beautiful boy. I'll bet they've got a big Breezly sized bash planned for their handsome, very cool and most deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs, cuddles and purrrs to you from me and mine, sweetheart!:)

gini
10-28-2003, 10:27 AM
Beezley - my eyes went directly to your magnificent tail - that is after I basked in the beauty of your face.

You like to watch television? Is your favorite channel Animal Planet?

Beezley - I won't keep you too long here, because I know there is a long line of feminine felines waiting patiently to say they adore you.

RedHedd
10-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Oh My Beezley! What a Beauty Pattootie! Catgratulations on being our very beautiful, blue-eyed flame point COTD! I bet Garfield would be jealous of your status! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Beezley
WOW! You are just breath taking! I was so glad to meet you this morning, sweetie. I am quite smitten with you. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the day today!:D

Jax
10-28-2003, 01:44 PM
Wow! What a gorgeous boy! :eek: What a beautiful red little man you are Beezley - I love that look on your face, you're the king, right cutie?
Congrats for being Our Princely Majestic Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
10-28-2003, 02:32 PM
What a great kitty. Sounds like he'd rather be hunting his own meals, though. Good luck.

kimlovescats
10-28-2003, 02:38 PM
You big, handsome hunk of fur .... congratulations on being our very distinguished COTD!:D

Lallypop11
10-28-2003, 02:42 PM
Wow, Beezley, you are absolutely gorgeous! One of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen! Perhaps you have a little Irish in you? Hehehe. Enjoy your special day, you seem to be a VERY special kitty!:D

Mia
10-28-2003, 03:19 PM
Yes, exactly a creamsicle. A dreamsicle, how about that?

smokey the elder
10-28-2003, 04:36 PM
Beezley is one of the most gorgeous foofy red cats I've ever seen! Enjoy your special day.

judymin61
10-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Hello Beezley,
Well first might I say, quite the interesting name! Beezley, you are so handsome, ah, way better looking than Garfield,lol:) Your coloring is quite outstanding:cool: In character you sound like Garfield, heehee. What can I say? Congratulations on being today's COTD!:D

catcrazylady
10-28-2003, 05:33 PM
Beezley you are one GORGEOUS kitty!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif I fell in love first thing this morning!! Your color and the way you are marked is BEAUTIFUL! :)

!!!Big Congratulations You HANDSOME COTD!!!

bluekat
10-28-2003, 06:00 PM
Beezly, you're gorgeous!!! I love Himmies:D:D:D You're a beautiful flame point:) Congrats on being our COTD!!!:D :D :D

rg_girlca
10-28-2003, 09:03 PM
Wow Beezley, you are one gorgeous boy. I love your coloring and those beautiful blue eyes of yours. You are truly one magnificent cat.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

LMigliore
10-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Beezley has a most confident and superior expression. I am sure that, in any negotiation with Beezley, I would lose.

krazyaboutkatz
10-28-2003, 11:17 PM
Beezley, you sure are gorgeous and very fluffy too. :) My cats also enjoy watching t.v. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D