PDA

View Full Version : True love....

Moose
10-27-2003, 09:45 PM
Have you ever had one of those moments where something so obvious suddenly hits you? If not, you're missing out. ;) A few minutes ago, I was sitting down on my bed watching TV and Moose came plodding into my room. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary.....his same old routine. He hopped up on my bed, plopped down next to me, and put his head right on my stomach. I have no idea where it came from, but I suddenly realized how much I love him. I honestly couldn't tell you what I was doing a little less than a year ago when I didn't have him around to make me laugh when I was down, relax if I felt stressed, or feel loved if I felt alone. It's moments like these that I find myself living for, moments that make you realize the true feeling of love the joy such a simple creature can bring to your life. I know this sounds cheesy.....but it's true.

So in my greatest thanks and deepest love, Moose....you mean the world to me. I am so glad you found me, and I'm even more grateful for the impact you have had on me. How anyone could have abandoned you completely baffles me. Thanks for putting up with me through both the good times and the bad, and thank you for understanding me like no one else would and ever could. I love you with all my heart and look forward to the many years we have left together.

Please take this time to hug your furry friends. Say a prayer for your noble companion that stands ever faithfully by your side. Don't wait until it's too late to truly understand what they mean to you.....don't waste another second of your time together, appreciate them now and thank them each day. So many of us wish we had taken the time to show how much we care only after it's too late. Please, don't make another such mistake.....show just how much you adore your faithful friend.

:):)

Kfamr
10-27-2003, 09:57 PM
I realize this true love every time I look into their eyes. Everytime I pet their soft fur. Everytime they plant their tongues, right on my face. Everytime they get so exicted, when I come home from school, wagging and wagging their tails -- waiting for me to have a seat so they can tell me about their day,,, but wait-- that doesn't matter anymore, i'm home so they give me kisses.
Everytime we lay in bed at night, with silence, Cuddling.

stacwase
10-27-2003, 10:03 PM
:) :) :) :) Thank you! You warmed my heart!:) :) :) :) :)

Moose
10-27-2003, 10:04 PM
Everytime they get so excited, when I come home from school, wagging and wagging their tails

Aw that's the best part of the day. :D Nothing better than when Moosey charges right up to the door and jumps up to give me plenty of wet, sloppy kisses. ;) I can't even begin to tell you how many things he's wiped off the table with his tail. :rolleyes: :p

Moose
10-27-2003, 10:05 PM
Thank you! You warmed my heart!

I'm so glad. :) :) :)

Foam
10-27-2003, 10:07 PM
That's not cheesy..not at all. Pets know. It's like a sixth sense..they know whenever you're down or upset. They will always put up with us, no matter how annoying we might get. Those moments are my cherised memories. The times I'm sick, or sad, Ozzy and Darlin are there for me to cry on..There are rainy days when everything is down, exept your frown wich is downside up. Because of who? Your pet. :)

binka_nugget
10-27-2003, 10:14 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself. Kai's my soulmate and I couldn't be any happier. I can't imagine anyone more perfect than he is.