PDA

View Full Version : Spot is Cute Family Pet of the Week!!!

Cincy'sMom
10-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Poor Spot had a rough day night last night. I put he and Sadie outside (Cincy didn't want out) before I left to go to the haunted houwse and when he came back in 10 min later, he had a puncture wound on his back. I have no idea how this happened, but the vt said he may have rolled on something sharp, or caught a tree branch.

Anyway, I didn't really want to take him to the ER, prefering our own vet, so he came with us to the haunted house and served as mascot for the evening so we could keep an eye on him. He did terrific, even with all the loud noises and screaming coming from the basement below:)

This morning, his Dady stayed homet o take him to the vet. They shaved the area, cleaned it out good, and have said no running!! That's like telling Cincy no eating!! Poor boy!!

So I came home from work gave him some gentle loving, adjusted his T-shirt that is protecting the wound, and checked my email....to find Spot is Cute Family Pet of the Week!!! Come check it out!!

Spot's page (http://www.cutefamilypets.com/PetPages/075_Spot_102703.htm)

tatsxxx11
10-27-2003, 04:26 PM
Oh Spot!! I'm so sorry to hear you had to go to the white coats! I hope your owie heals soon, sweetheart! What a good boy you were, playing mascot at the haunted house!:D I'll bet you didn't scare a soul, though!;) Congratulations on being named Cute Family Pet of the Week!! Wow, what a nice surprise that must have been for you and your family! What a sweet tribute your Mommy wrote..sniff, sniff...Hope you get lots of extra treats ALL week. What a special pup you are!!:)

Cinder & Smoke
10-27-2003, 04:56 PM
W:eek:W, Spotty Boy ~

You sure do krowd a LOT of "Activities" into
wun nite an wun day... :rolleyes:

Kongratshoelashunz;

Sorrie bout da Ouwie :( ,
AND da Trip to da White Coats;

Hope yur wearin a "Kute" Tee-Shirt;

An W:DW Agin fur bein da SkareyHowze Maskot!

QUITE da Bizzie Pup you are! :cool:

PS: Hope da Back feelz better reel soon! ;)

sabies
10-27-2003, 06:01 PM
Congratulations Spot! Hope that cheers you up about your ouchie. Get well soon.

4 Dog Mother
10-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Oh, Spotty boy, have you ever made Grandma proud!!! I know how special you are and now so do a whole lot more people. Sure glad your mommy and daddy decided you were worth saving.

Sorry about your owie. Hope it feels better soon.

anna_66
10-28-2003, 07:37 AM
Congrats for being CFP of the week:D

Now, I hope your owie doesn't hurt too bad boy. Get better soon Spot!

ramanth
10-28-2003, 08:38 AM
Awww Spot! Some days you just have to make lemonade with those lemons. :)

So sorry you have a puncture wound and I hope you feel better real soon! But on the bright side... CONGRATS!! You definately deserve to be Cute Family Pet of the Week. :D

Dakota's Mommy
10-30-2003, 10:59 AM
I knew you'd make it Spotty boy! You are a very cute and wonderful family member! So sorry to hear about your owie, but boy, you really got spoiled for it didn't you! You got to go with mommy and daddy to the Haunted House huh, sure can be fun, don't ya think. Anyways, glad to hear that mommy and daddy took such good care of you, just as I knew they would, and now you can heal up and get all better! Congrats special spotty boy on the news of being Cute Family Pet of the Week!

lovemyshiba
10-30-2003, 01:50 PM
Spot~
my mawmee tellz me you have an owie--I'm sorry 'bout dat--it stinks to have da owies!!
My mawmee also sed dad you were da mascot fer da scary house--wow!!! you sure are the bravest guy I know!!!!!!

congratulations on being the cute family pet of the week Spot-my mawmee showed me dad picture and I think I am in love!!!!!!
Maybe we culd watch dose movies togedder sometime!!!!

Love,
Abbey:)

lizbud
10-30-2003, 02:11 PM
Congratulations Spot on being picked as the Family
Pet of The week.:) Your sweet write up brought tears
to my eyes sweetie. You sure have a great family now boy,
but I think you must already know that. Hope your sore back
doesn't keep you from a small, quiet celebration in your honor.

captain
10-30-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh Spotty boy!!!

I have now joined that forum just so I could comment on you!!! Precious darling! :) Now the whole world will realise how lovely you are!

shais_mom
10-30-2003, 11:34 PM
I hope Spotty Boy is feeling better!!
Sorry I missed this thread!!!
Congratulations Sweetie!!

KYS
10-31-2003, 05:25 AM
Congratulations on being Cute Family Pet of the Week!!
That is so exciting.:D

RobiLee
10-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Congrats Spot! What a great honor. I hope you are all healed up by now.

Robin :)

Cincy'sMom
10-31-2003, 03:34 PM
Spot's injury is doing much better. It has scabbed over pretty good and he is allowed to play a little now...just no tough wrestling. He goes back to the vet on Thursday.

None of my pups are here right now :( We are so busy with the haunted house that it didn't seem fair to leave them alone night and day, so they are at Ralph's parents. This is also a test run for when they watch them when we go to Vegas in Nov. Sounds like so far they are doing pretty good, and have been good....

I did stop by Dayschool today to pick up their Haloowen Pictures, and Cincy won 2nd place for Most Original costume!! She gets to come home to a new teddy bear tomorrow morning!

PS: Spot says you can come watch movies with him anytime Abbey. But he says you may want to bring Riley along to play with sadie, otherwise she might bug you guys, wanting to play. He thinks Cincy would stay out of the way though, as long as I give her something to chew on :)