PDA

View Full Version : Please help...

Samantha Puppy
10-27-2003, 01:24 PM
I don't know if this is allowed as I posted it in Dog Rescue... I just know this forum gets more traffic and I need for people to see this post. I need for someone in my area (Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Delaware, Jersey) to assist me in the rescue of a dog. A coworker of my boss's is looking to get rid of her 2 year old Malamute. If she cannot find a home for him, he will be put to sleep.

I would love to take him but I cannot. I still live with my parents for the next 7 months and it was a major fight to take in Samantha being as we have an old, set-in-his-ways cat. They will not allow a second (full-grown) dog in the house. Unfortunately, they have the final word. So I need help. I will gladly help with the transport of this poor puppy if someone can take him in.

Please help me save Max.

emily_the_spoiled
10-27-2003, 01:56 PM
If the dog is a pure-bred animal there is a malamute society that provides info on placing animals.

http://www.malamuterescue.org/

Good luck!

Aspen and Misty
10-27-2003, 02:17 PM
I'll see what I can do.....

Ashley

Samantha Puppy
10-27-2003, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the link. Worst case scenario, I'll take Max in and transfer him to the Malamute Rescue myself. However, if anyone here is interested PLEASE let me know and I will do my best to arrange transportation to you.