PDA

View Full Version : Dorian - rabbit

EssTer
10-27-2003, 02:54 AM
Hello Dorian! Congrats, to be a petoftheday!!! You´re very very prettty and nice :D http://www.petoftheday.com/archive/2003/October/27.jpg

Jax
10-27-2003, 07:38 AM
What a pretty rabbit - and such a pretty name - Dorian, lovely.
Congrats for being Our Adorable Dorian Pet of the Day Cutie!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-27-2003, 08:38 AM
Good Morning Dorian! You're such a handsome bunster boy!:) Your coat is so beautiful; it has the most lovely pearl like sheen! Many thanks to you sweet boy for being their to comfort your Mommy after the passing of her beloved Marshmallow. You fill her days with so much happiness and she is so lucky to have such a gentle and affectionate furfriend to love and cherish! And I'll bet those trips to your grandparent's farm are the best!! What a great life! Congratulations to you precious Dorian, Pet of the Day! I wish you and your Mommy many, many happy years together, sweetheart! Enjoy your well deserved day of honor and have a wonderful, treat filled day of celebration!:)

sasha the cat
10-27-2003, 10:44 AM
Mew, Dorian you are sooooo handsome. Your Mommy, Marshmallow must have been so proud of her baby! And your fur~son adores you which is what our people are supposed to do.

Mr Special Bunny, live long and healthy, happy & loved with your fur~son and the family. You are one purrecious boy.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2003, 12:05 PM
Dorian
What a handsome fellow you are for sure! I was very glad to meet you today. Sounds like you are much loved! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.:D

Heather Wallace
10-27-2003, 04:12 PM
What a beautiful bunny