PDA

View Full Version : Tea

luckies4me
10-26-2003, 10:23 PM
Does anyone know whether anything in tea can cause harm if taken with pain medicine? For instance if I took a Tylenol Pm, and I want to drink Sleepy Time tea? The thought just came across my mind a few minutes ago while making my tea and I was curious if anyone has ever heard of there being side effects....:confused:

Sorry for the stupid question lol. :o

shais_mom
10-26-2003, 11:21 PM
I don't think there would be any adverse effects. The tea just acts as a relaxant and the tylenol PM will help you sleep.

Sleep tight!! :)

Twisterdog
10-27-2003, 12:10 AM
I don't think so. Sleepy time is herbal tea, so it's all natural.

luckies4me
10-27-2003, 09:54 AM
Ah, nice and refreshed lol. I feel good this morning. I got a good nights sleep and now feel good enough to take my son to the playgroup this morning. So hopefully later on I will have tons of new cute pics of Dylan and the other kiddies at the playgroup. :)

stacwase
10-27-2003, 11:03 AM
Herbs do frequently interact with medications, though - so be careful! For example if you were to take an herb to help you relax, and also take a regular medication to help you relax, they could potentiate eachother and your reaction could be much stronger. Sometimes that's a good thing, but sometimes not.

luckies4me
10-27-2003, 11:51 AM
Well looks like we are not going to the playgroup because Dylans nose is really runny again. :( Everytime I want to do something, something happens and I don't get to go. :( It's really frustrating. I should have never went to the party last week. :mad:

So since I respect the other parents I am going to leave my sick boy home and hopefully tomorrow he will be doing better so we can go to the Halloween party. If not I am going to cry my eyes out. :(