PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for Halloween?

RebelGuitarist
10-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Please disregard this thread if one similar has already been started. But I thought it would be interesting to hear what all of you will be doing for this Halloween.

I'll be going to Six Flags over Saint Louis with Brian, all day. Oh and we're going to do make-up to make ourselves look like Eric Draven from, The Crow.

isis
10-26-2003, 11:12 AM
Just sittin at home watching movies and eating candy!!:D :p " Scary movies"

binka_nugget
10-26-2003, 11:38 AM
I'll be taking my sister trick or treating and probably have kaedyn with me. If Kai decides to walk nicely, he'll come too.

sweet_stormy
10-26-2003, 11:53 AM
im just gonna be home with some friends and watch some scary movies and eat candy. :D

Amber
10-26-2003, 11:53 AM
I might pass out Candy or just stay home and Watch Scary Movies! :p

GoldenRetrLuver
10-26-2003, 11:57 AM
Take my sister and her friend around trick or treating. I might bring Daisy too, but I'm not sure yet.

isis
10-26-2003, 12:01 PM
If I took Sully, he would want to sniff EVERYBODY until his nose would stop working!!:eek: :D

LoudLou
10-26-2003, 01:14 PM
It's our 7th Anniversary, and Kit and I will be going out to eat. :D

RubyMutt
10-26-2003, 01:58 PM
RebelGuitarist, are you the same member as I<3brianforever?

... just curious

I'm taking the day off work because I have a lot of errands I have to do before the end of the month (way to procrastinate, Lindsey!!) I'll spend a lot of the day with Ruby, then in the evening I'm going over to my boyfriend's house.

primabella
10-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Nothing. :( Nobody even celebrates Halloween around here anymore so my brother isn't even going Trick -or- Treating. Maybe I'll see if I can go to my friends house or I'll just stay at home. (sounds like fun, eh? :p)

For those of you who are planning on watching scary movies, I got this list off MSN Entertainment.

Top 10 Scariest Horror Movies
10 - Earserhead
9 – The Exorcist
8 – Halloween
7 – Don’t Look Now
6 – The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
5 - Nightmare on Elm Street
4 - Suspiria
3 - Night of the Living Dead
2 - Repulsion
1 - Psycho

ticosmyham
10-26-2003, 03:13 PM
YAY for you!! i love the crow!! lol i think im gonna dress up as Gene Simmons (from KISS) and hand out candy to the few little children that come to our block, and then im gonna eat the leftover candy..that should be enjoyable.....:)

ps. ur a guitar player? me too! yay for us..lol

stacwase
10-26-2003, 03:25 PM
We're dressing the dogs up, and my stepdaughter is bringing her friend's dog over all dressed up, too - and we're all going to hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters!

My stepdaughter thinks it's a cute idea - and it is. But I think it's dangerous. Max is 91 lbs and it sounds like this little yorky is about 5 lbs. It's still male. You know - she's 24. She's old enough to know better.

I can't tell her not to bring the dog, because she has some psychiatric problems and would get extremely upset. So I told her that she'd better keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't get hurt. I am not going to put Max in his crate and make him miserable when he'll be so excited about meeting all the little trick-or-treaters. If anybody has to go in a crate, it will be the dog she brings with her.

Hopefully nothing will happen, but I'm nervous about it.

What do you think? How do most neutered males react when another (also neutered) male comes into their territory?

anna_66
10-26-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by LoudLou
It's our 7th Anniversary, and Kit and I will be going out to eat. :D
You got married on Halloween too?!

It's our 17th Anniversary & we too will be going out for dinner:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-26-2003, 04:51 PM
I think I am going to my aunt's house to help her with their haunted house... but my mom wants to to stay home Thursday and help her paint the kitchen.. I dunno what I am doing...

Fuzzy317
10-26-2003, 09:40 PM
We will be at a local race track. Its WERA's (http://www.wera.com) year-end finals. Racing will be during the day, and in the evening, we are having trick-or-treating in the paddock.