PDA

View Full Version : time flies.

RICHARD
10-26-2003, 10:57 AM
this past week i came home to find my wall clock
on the floor.......

I worked late and Eddie exacted his revenge by trashing the book shelf and knocking the clock off the wall....from about 7 feet off the floor--the second hand fell off and it's now 10 minutes slow....guess what i'm shopping for this afternoon???

p.s. the neighbors ratted him out...they hear him go to the door and meow meow meow about one half hour before I pull into the driveway...this time they reported that the many things I found on the floor were being tossed around, quite loudly,
before I came home.

Also, since the clocks were rolled back last night- I was awakened at 6 o'clock this morning-instead of the usual 7...

it's going to be a long week.

Randi
10-26-2003, 11:07 AM
LOL! :D Eddie has been real busy! I can just picture it!

6 o'clock - Uhhh!! :eek: But you should have been able to sleep an hour longer!! :confused:

Speaking of watches, last year, the watch I inherated from my mom went in the machine (in a pocket in my dressing gown) - when it came out, it was full of water, but still worked!!! However, I took it to the watchmaker and had him take it apart to dry. It worked for another month before it finally stopped.

RICHARD
10-26-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Randi
LOL! :D Eddie has been real busy! I can just picture it!

6 o'clock - Uhhh!! :eek: But you should have been able to sleep an hour longer!! :confused:

Eddie is still on HIS schedule....he knows that
at 7 a.m. I am out of bed to get ready for work.

Apparently time is of no consequence to him....:eek: :( :D :rolleyes: :confused: ;)

I think he broke to clock to keep the time change from happening.

Eddie does his OWN watch repairs...in reverse!

Sorry about your watch.
:(

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Well, I AM green with envy!! You got to sleep until 6 am? Mine had me up at 5!!! About the time they get used the the time change, we'll change it again. :eek: :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2003, 03:54 PM
I ususally feed my furkids at 7am every morning so they were trying to get me up at 6am this morning because they're not used to the time change. Some mornings Sunny tries to get me up at 5am. :eek:

slick
10-26-2003, 04:55 PM
Ah, the proverbial time clock. Will it never cease??

Eddie: If it isn't the neighbour's dog, it's the moths and if it's not the moths, it's hiding your Dad's bank card in the CD's and if it's not that it's the wall clock. What next?? Take pity on him please. He gets harrassed enough as it is from Pet Talk :D

Max's internal clock has not been phased at all. 5am precisely he jumps down from the bed and chases Speckles.

Let's finally put an end to this and "stop the insanity". :D

PS: doing this from home....hee hee....I'm live baby and loving it.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2003, 08:44 PM
Evidently the evil monster that makes us change the clocks twice a year was very evident to Eddie and he was just trying to save you from it. What a good boy you are Eddie. :D I think Eddie deserves a treat for being so good and saving you from the evil time changing monster. Good boy Eddie. :D :D

stacwase
10-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Coincidence? I don't think so. You were late, so he brought the clock to your attention. He's saying - "Listen Mister - you'd better pay attention to the time from now on!"

RICHARD
10-26-2003, 11:38 PM
I didn't mention the bottle of cheap cologne that he knocked behind the bookcase..

It opened and I was going crazy trying to find out what was stinking up the house.....

Rule one?

Buy cologne that you like,

not the stuff that will kill you when the cat knocks it over....

It's a curse, I know it.......;)