PDA

View Full Version : Sammy

blaurie2
10-26-2003, 07:27 AM
Sammy, what an absolutely adorable face you have! Who could resist holding you? Congrats on being guinea pig of the day! Hope you get lots of carrot treats today.

Logan
10-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Aren't you just precious?? That luxurious blonde hair and those eyes......Sammy you are the best!!! :) And helping to mend your family's sad hearts after the loss of your mom is such a good thing. I'm happy you have a wife and babies on the way! I know you'll be a great dad!!! :)

Lots of good and yummy things for you and your bride today, I hope, in celebration of your being our Pet of the Day!! :D Congratulations, Sammy! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2003, 11:38 AM
Sammy
How adorable you are! What a face! I was very pleased to meet you this morning. Congratulations on the upcoming fatherhood and being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.:D

tatsxxx11
10-26-2003, 11:53 AM
Greetings to you sweet Sammy! Oh, you have the face of an angel, little man! I see my RB wheeker boy Squeekers in those soft brown eyes and silky red coat:) You've already accomplished so much in your young life, Sammy, healing your Mommy's heart as you did. And now you're about to be a Daddy!:D I'll bet you'll be a most gentle and loving one too! I wish you and your wheeker wife and your wee ones a very long and happy life together! I know with the help of your caring guardian, your babies will know come to know the joy of human love, just as you did! Congratulations to you dear Sammy, our most precious Pet of the Day!:) In your honor, my wheeker Moon will be treated to a few of your faves...apples and carrots! Make sure you get some too!:D

Jax
10-26-2003, 03:25 PM
Wow - what a very cute face you have Sammy! And such a stunning redhead, too. You are one seriously sweet piggy if you've never bitten anyone! What a sweetheart! Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day! :) :D :)

sasha the cat
10-26-2003, 07:59 PM
Mew, little Sammy, it is so nice to see two Canadians selected today -- DOTD & POTD!

Here are your flags: http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags05/bc1.gif http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags05/can1.gif

My KatMa would just love to hold you and kiss you, sweetie! You are one very handsome & cute guinea piggy and you're going to be a daddy! How special. Your fur~sons are just so lucky 'cause they will have you and your babies to love.

Are you part pussycat? Your Mommy says you purr when you are happy...just like we kittycats do!

Have a wonderful life, sweetiepie.