PDA

View Full Version : Inky

cubby31682
10-26-2003, 01:37 AM
How cute is she? She is such a cute little baby. I'm glad she is in a safe and loving home now. Where she can get lots of loving and attention. What a beautiful little girl you are Inky. I hope you get extra love and treats today for being such a wonderful and beautiful COTD!!

Katie

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2003, 01:56 AM
Inky, you sure are a sweet little cutie pie. :) I'm so glad that you have a great caring and loving family now. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Randi
10-26-2003, 05:20 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Inky!

What a fluffy and cute little girl you are Inky. :) I’m so happy that you’ve been rescued and lives with your loving family now. I wish you a long, healthy and happy life, and lots of cuddles and kitten treats today on your day of honour! :D

Scritchies and kisses from us,
Fister & his mom

smokey the elder
10-26-2003, 06:19 AM
What a precious little kitten! She must have been a bottle baby. She looks great. She'll grow SO fast!

Bari_d
10-26-2003, 08:11 AM
Aren't you a wonderful way to start our Sunday...that beautiful little shining face is just amazing! So glad you have such a loving home where you're getting all that love and affection. Kittengratulations, little one - you are indeed a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

RedHedd
10-26-2003, 08:43 AM
Inky! What a cutie-patootie you are! Kittengratulations on being our special wittle COTD and having a loving home take you in. Mishi and Mitzi are waving at you from our home a few miles north of you :D well, actually they are crashed out on the floor in front of the fan in this heat :rolleyes: :D :) :p :cool:

lynnestankard
10-26-2003, 09:36 AM
Ooohhhh 'ickle baby Inky xxx What a snugglepuss you are to be sure!

I'm just so pleased you ended up in your forever home with such a loving Meowmie/Daddy.

Many Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day - maybe another pic., as you grow into the beautiful cat your going to be!?

Lynne

Steffi N
10-26-2003, 09:43 AM
Inky, what a precious baby you are, with big blue eyes that melt my heart, an orange nosie to kiss, and big paws to grow into. Please thank your mommie’s friend at work for rescuing and fostering you and your mommie for giving you her love and care. I know you will grow to be a beautiful, healthy, much loved, and very happy cat. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.

catmandu
10-26-2003, 09:46 AM
That is one Sensational Kitten , and i know that as she grows , she will be one Gorgeuos , Breath Taking Cat! Bless you for giving her a Furr Ever Home , and I think that you will find that you will get so much in return from this Terrific , Charismatic Calico. Irresistable Inky COTD!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2003, 11:30 AM
Inky
What a precious sweet face!!! Your story gave me such a smile as I remembered my adventures with my Leonardo who was about the same age as you when I found him. I had to bottle feed him. It was quite an adventure. He is a big healthy 13 year old now. I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home, sweetie. I hope you have many many years of love and fun there. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day too.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2003, 11:33 AM
Inky
I forgot to tell your 'mom' that I totally understand how it feels to be a cat mom. It's a special gift and there's nothing quite like it.:D

neko1
10-26-2003, 11:48 AM
Cuteness overload on cotd!!!! Congrats Inky!:)

tatsxxx11
10-26-2003, 12:09 PM
Inky, you are one indescriably precious miracle kitten!:) I can't stop staring at your beautiful picture! What love and trust shines from those big, beautiful, blue eyes!! Such a happy and heartwarming rescue tale:) Many thanks to your furrrever friend and to your loving purrrents for their great kindness and compassion! What a wonderful, happy life awaits you in your furever home, sweetheart! I hope you and your family have a very special day celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day cudos!! Love and cuddles and purrs to you irresistible Inky from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

rg_girlca
10-26-2003, 12:25 PM
Oh what a sweetie your are little Inky. What a wonderful rescue story. I hope your mommy joins us at Pet Talk so we can see what a beautiful little girl you will turn out to be.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.:)
I'm sure you are going to get extra lovies and special treats on your special day.

Jax
10-26-2003, 03:23 PM
What a sweet sweet little kitten! How awesome you got her and babied her - she sure is pretty!
Congrats Incredibly Cute Inky, Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
10-26-2003, 04:48 PM
She's just impossibly cute. She probably wonders what "cat" means, though. She thinks she's a little person. Good luck.

G.P.girl
10-26-2003, 05:57 PM
she is sooooooooo cute!!!!!! it makes em wish i had a cute kitty like her

sasha the cat
10-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Mew, I wish I could be your surrogate mommy. I'd keep you all warm, mew-mew, and I'd wash you & nurse you and cuddle with you. And at 4 1/2 weeks old you would now be learning how to use the litter box! I'd show you all the things kitty cats must learn. Mew-mew. Who could abandon a wee baby?

My KatMa has fallen in love with you. She thinks you are the most purrecious little bit of fluff and she's delighted that your purrsons are good purrents who adore you.

Thank goodness your MeowMom & Pawpaw are giving you all the love, mew, and attention a little miss pussycat needs.

Live long & healthy, little one. You are very special and you are adorable!

My mews, kittykisses and purrs to your purrsons; they are extra special too.

fairlady68
10-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Sweet adorable little Inky...I wonder if my Julie (the Calico Princess) once looked like you. She was abandoned, too, but I found her as an adult. Yes, you are caring for that dear little cat now, but there will come times when she will care for you. I struggle quite a bit with mental illness, and this weekend in particular my little cat has been a lifesaver. Sometimes she is all that keeps me going...

Blessings from MARTHA and Julie (Meow!) the Calico Princess

nrstooge
10-26-2003, 08:42 PM
you are so lucky to be adopted by such a caring human - I too was adopted after being left out in the country one Christmas, but I was older, about 8 months old.. Now I am 17 and mom has adopted a one year old that was out at the rescue since I lost my buddy last year.

you can see my pics on picturetrail.com/nrstooge

Kitty kisses and hugs

Lancelot and Erik

judymin61
10-26-2003, 09:08 PM
Hi Inky!
Well, what a way to end my internet time, with that aweet adorable kitten face:) I can't believe that you were abandoned:( Such a wee thing! So happy that you are in a warm, safe home! here is wishing you much happiness and long years! congratulations on being COTD:D

karlyb
10-26-2003, 10:16 PM
What a sweet little face you have Inky! I feel my maternal instinct kicking in for another baby kitty. I'm so glad you were found by people who took care of you and will love you forever. What is cuter than a baby kitten?

tabathacat
10-26-2003, 10:57 PM
:) Inky is so cute! I love her eyes:) they are so big and beautiful! her life could have ended so tragically, but instead it's a beautiful story fulled with love and happiness. She will be so loved:) her new parents should be so proud of her.