PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's baaaack.......

Moose
10-25-2003, 09:40 PM
I know, I know........you all missed me sooo much. Don't deny it. ;) No, but really. We're finally back! Jamaica was great but I definitely missed hearing all your guys' furkid stories. I'm still pretty tired [our flight got in early this morning and I had to drive to my parents house to pick up Moose and decided just to spend the night]. I'll get some pictures from vacation up ASAP [assuming that my scanner is going to cooperate with me] and fill you in on all my stories. :p

I'm glad to be back and posting and Moose seems just as glad to have me back home with him. He seems to have had a pretty good time at my parents' house though, but I think he wore my parents' dog [and himself] out. Although, I don't think he'll be too tired to go to the beach tomorrow [I promised him I would take him when I got back]. Figures.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-25-2003, 09:42 PM
Yay! You're back! :D I missed you...-cries- :p
Glad to hear you had such a great time! I can't wait to see pictures! :D

Cookiebaker
10-25-2003, 09:52 PM
Welcome back!! Glad you got home safely. Looking forward to seeing your vacation pics. And some of Moose, too?? Please????? ;)

Moose
10-25-2003, 10:02 PM
Yay! You're back! I missed you...-cries-

Aw thanks Jules. :D :p

Looking forward to seeing your vacation pics. And some of Moose, too?? Please?????

I'm working on it, I'm working on it. :D I'm pretty slow with stuff like that lol :o .

Logan
10-25-2003, 10:06 PM
Welcome back! More pictures of Moose while you're at it, please!!! :)