PDA

View Full Version : for aly and zippykat!!

babolaypo65
10-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Aly and zippykat and I had dinner tonight in New Mexico, and they met owen. I told them about his photo at 12 weeks (which I had posted on dog general a while back). anyway. here it is again, for you guys to see him as a baby!

thanks for dinner it was great!

(they will post more photos tonight!)

Logan
10-25-2003, 10:14 PM
I'm envious! Those are two long-time Pet Talkers that I would love to meet one day! :) I hope you had a good time and I can't wait to see the pictures!!! :)

wolf_Q
10-26-2003, 12:59 AM
What a CUTE photo of Owen! :D

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! Are they really going to be back tonight? I didn't think they would be back until at least tomorrow.

I'm assuming you didn't have a digital camera? Ahh...can't wait for the pics!

zippy-kat
10-26-2003, 01:59 AM
Hi guys--Aly and I are sitting here at the hotel listening in on a conversation (4 girls are waiting on the cops, apparently they caught her on camera slapping some other chick. :confused: ). There were HOTTIES at the horse show (can we bring them home?). LOL

Aly is an absolute blast to hang out with--never a dull moment. However, I think she's learned not to talk to me when I drive--I forget what I'm doing and carry on--ended up missing our turn. HOWEVER, if I'd made the turn we wouldn't have seen the naked man ummm... doing his ummmm.... business (#2) :o on the interstate!!!! :o x1000

Clive, Owen, and Babo are an awesome group--fun, fun, FUN! (And what an great pic of the endearing Owen!)

We won't be able to post pictures until tomorrow sometime. Guess I'll sign off and let Aly on for a bit. :)

popcornbird
10-26-2003, 01:02 AM
Hi Zippy! Sounds like you're STILL having fun with Aly! Can't wait for the pics!

*waits impatiently*

:D

wolf_Q
10-26-2003, 01:05 AM
Tonya! Aly! Heeeeeey guys! Sounds like you guys have had a great time! (minus the :o :eek: :o ) I hope you didn't get a pic of that! :p

Can't wait for the photos....better be LOTS....!! :D

aly
10-26-2003, 01:08 AM
AMY - How do we use AIM without downloading it (like on the web).

We have 7 minutes left on our internet timey thingy but we'll pay 8 more bucks if someones will talk to us!!!

aly
10-26-2003, 01:11 AM
We're on Yahoo with Tonya's name - 4 minutes left! You snooze, you lose!

wolf_Q
10-26-2003, 01:15 AM
I'm on Yahoo! Where are you?

wolf_Q
10-26-2003, 01:15 AM
Aly you can always call me instead! LOL :D ;)

babolaypo65
10-26-2003, 01:36 AM
Hotties?!? I missed hotties?!?

not fair!!! :(
(I went home to get some sleep).
Glad I missed the cops though...:eek:

Thanks guys! Drive safe tonya, and fly safe aly! It was great meeting you guys! :) :) :)

aly
10-26-2003, 01:46 PM
It was great meeting you both too - I am finally home safe and Tonya should still be driving. We had a bit of fun last night taking some pictures and didn't go to bed until really late. It was not the best of weekends for me to travel because I've been so busy, I didn't have time to plan properly so poor Tonya had to deal with a lot of scatteredbrain-ness from me. She probably had a party when I finally left! Anyway, she's sweet as pie and I had a wonderful time this weeikend - it was too short!

I have some cuuuuuuuuuuuute horsie pics to share after I upload them. The pics of the humans may or may not make it to PT - we were slightly windblown :o

Amy, sorry we missed you last night. But trust me, we were doing something that will totally make up for it. You're gonna die when you see it! :D ;) :p :cool:

micki76
10-26-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by aly
Amy, sorry we missed you last night. But trust me, we were doing something that will totally make up for it. You're gonna die when you see it! :D ;) :p :cool:

Uh oh. I'm scared now!

Glad everyone had a great time and I too, can't wait for pics - including the windblown humans! :D

Crikit
10-26-2003, 08:10 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA sounds like some evil (in a good way of course ;) ) pics were taken. Glad you guys had a good time and are back safe and sound.

babolaypo65
10-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Of course the weather was PERFECT again today. Saturday was the only bad weather day, and the day we chose to be outside in the dirt! Oh well!

shais_mom
10-26-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
Hotties?!? I missed hotties?!?

not fair!!! :(
(I went home to get some sleep).
Glad I missed the cops though...:eek:

Thanks guys! Drive safe tonya, and fly safe aly! It was great meeting you guys! :) :) :)

Ditto!!
Bummed I missed Hotties also.

shais_mom
10-26-2003, 09:40 PM
Course the PT'ers would be included in the missed hotties also! ;)

babolaypo65
10-26-2003, 09:50 PM
And there aren't any pictures of them!