PDA

View Full Version : All is well :)

jenluckenbach
10-25-2003, 08:19 PM
Just thought I'd take a moment to say the Jim and Sterling are continuing on their medication. (The one that is suppose to prevent them from wanting to "mark their territory"). And all is well. They are taking the pills with less trouble......**FINALLY!!**. No new wet spots. And they are starting to behave more like their "OLD" selves. (I was afraid that the medicine was changing my beloved Sterling into a different cat.) I may never be able to stop the medication and I may not be able to bring new cats into my family, but with my track record (and sheer lack of will power) this might not be a bad thing.
;)

The fosters are still here. They enjoy the 3rd floor and are thriving. I visited a shelter today where all the residents (about 60 cats) had their own cage: probably 30" x 24", so I KNOW that 2 rooms in a home is BETTER than THAT!!!

All the other residents are happy and healthy, no problems to report. And possibly new pictures on the way tomorrow if I get time to scan, upload and post (something to look forward too, eh?)

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2003, 09:01 PM
Jen, this is great news!!!:D I'm looking forward to seeing some new pics too. :)

Logan
10-25-2003, 10:10 PM
How wonderful to hear this, Jen!!! :) Keep up the good work!! :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-26-2003, 12:40 AM
What great news! I am so glad things have calmed down. After the "solitary confinement" and everything else you have been through, it must be a huge releif to feel that there is, after all, a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Scritchies to all the furkids from me (THAT should keep you busy for a while)

Julie

PayItForward
10-26-2003, 03:48 AM
Great news :D

How are the fosters doing and sweet Annie (Gosh I wish we could adopt her )

slick
10-26-2003, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the update Jen. What wondeful news. Please give them nosie-kisses from me.:) :)

Craftlady
10-26-2003, 08:51 AM
Great to read things are calming down for your furry gang :)

Steffi N
10-26-2003, 09:49 AM
Jen, I'm glad to read that things are going well all around. Please give pets from me for everybody. :)

catmandu
10-26-2003, 09:50 AM
Your are right , Jen , in that being in a home , pshcologically , is much better for the Fosters than being in cages! And to have a person that they trust and love , as oppsed to volunteers , is also a lot better! looking forward to seeing Sweet annie , and hope she enjoys the Toy!!! JJJ3 and freinds!

ChrisH
10-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Jen, I am so pleased everything is going well now, that is wonderful! :) :)
Looking forward to the pictures! :D
Hugs

rg_girlca
10-26-2003, 01:31 PM
This is such wonderful news Jen. I'm so happy to hear this. The stress level on the meter must be way down now.:)
Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

kimlovescats
10-26-2003, 05:23 PM
Great new....good job!;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
What great news! I am so glad things have calmed down. After the "solitary confinement" and everything else you have been through, it must be a huge releif to feel that there is, after all, a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Scritchies to all the furkids from me (THAT should keep you busy for a while)

Julie

Couldn't have said it better myself, Julie. :D After everything you've been through, Jen, it's good to hear that everything is going smoothly again. Give Jim and Sterling big hugs from me for being such good boys - then give everyone else hugs and skritchies just for being themselves and making your life (and ours) happier. :D

And I think Jim is my favorite. No wait - my favorite is Sterling.....but wait... ;) :D