PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to learn new things?

micki76
10-25-2003, 05:29 PM
So I have been working on learning the new software that came with my CD burner and my husband has no interest in learning how to use it. Zip. Nada. The thought struck me that some people like to learn new things and some just don’t. So I thought I’d post a poll and see how optimistic Pet Talkers are! :D

I personally like to learn new stuff. Even if it’s giving me a hard time like this darn software! :o

luckies4me
10-25-2003, 05:52 PM
Sure, unless it's something that will harm me, I am always up for something new! :D

primabella
10-25-2003, 06:14 PM
Yes but only if it really interests me. I learned HTML after almost a year of telling myself it was probably gonna be too difficult to learn. But I did it. Then again, if my brother would try to teach me all the rules of hockey, I wouldn't care to learn.

jenluckenbach
10-25-2003, 07:04 PM
I do like to learn new things but that doesn't mean I like change. :o

dukedogsmom
10-25-2003, 07:28 PM
I love it! In fact, I've been crocheting for almost 10 years but just recently had some knitting lessons. Have always wanted to learn. Took me forever to make my first afghan :)

slleipnir
10-25-2003, 08:37 PM
I do..if it something I find interesting. If its something I 100% don't care about then I get bored and such :o

Tonya
10-25-2003, 08:40 PM
I only like learning new things if it comes natural and easy. For the most part, I am not interested. I leave all that stuff up to my husband.