PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER thread about the TX PT meeting...:D

Rottieluver45
10-25-2003, 12:29 PM
Ok Since it`s getting closer I think we should get everything straitened out.

We(Aly,micki, me,and PJ`s Mom) should meet at the shelter on the 31st around 5:30. Then the next day we should meet around 1:00, at Bull Creek District Park or McKinney Falls. (All of us) or(some of us) will bring some snacks for ourselves and (All of us) or (some of us) will bring some treats for the Dogs/pets. Then after the park we`ll go to Groovy Dog Bakery gets some treats, and we`ll go to someone`s house.

My opinion:
Someone`s house: Aly`s

Park: Bull Creek district: It`s much closer, only 20 min.

micki76
10-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Sounds good to me. If Aly's not comfortable having us all at her house, everyone's welcome to come to my hotel. I have what's supposed to be a pretty big suite with a sitting area and a kitchen. :D :D :D

Rottieluver45
10-27-2003, 09:15 PM
cool, now we need Aly`s opinion!

Is she still at the meeting in NM?

micki76
10-27-2003, 10:34 PM
No she's back home. If she's on AIM tonight I'll show her the thread. :)

PJ's Mom
10-28-2003, 04:31 PM
Rottie, that's a HUGE sig you have there. :D

Dakota's Mommy
10-30-2003, 10:25 AM
Okay, we were all considering this next weekend right? Has any decisions been made, what's going on, etc., etc., etc.? I will probably play coming by ear because of the way I've been feeling the last few days, but I need the info incase I do decide to make my way down there that day! So, whoever knows what's going on, I'd really appreciate it if you'd inform me! Thanks!

aly
10-30-2003, 01:08 PM
I replied in the other thread about this! More specific details to come soon ....