PDA

View Full Version : imagestation albums

sirrahbed
10-25-2003, 11:09 AM
Just checking to see "how" to share this album. I have made a bunch of them for family but nobody can seem to get on - maybe they have to me members - my daughter Sirrahsim is a member and can look at any of them. Anyway - if it works - this is my Pet Family!!
Our Family Pets (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288999493)

RedHedd
10-25-2003, 11:19 AM
That worked. It's been a while since I set up my link, but I recall that Imagestation does provide an easy link that you cilck (Link to This Album at the bottom of the page) which will give you the URL to post here to share and/or what I've also done is invite people to my album (including inviting myself) (the Share This Album button), copy the url from THAT page and then paste it wherever I want people to be able to view my album. They don't have to register at Imagestation to view the albums. HTH

jenluckenbach
10-25-2003, 03:15 PM
I thought that you needed to be a registered member to view albums. (I could be wrong) but it is free to register, so if family members want to see the pictures simply have them sign up.

catcrazylady
10-25-2003, 03:43 PM
It works great!! Ok, you are getting really good at this! I'm new with some of this stuff and I'm really confused about the pictures in the signatures. How do you put a picture on a signature??? I know how to post pictures but not as a signature. Do you have to post it each time or is there some way to have it come up automatically?? You all have wonderful stuff in the signature section but I can't figure out how it works!! I admit I'm not a computer whiz and this is probably a dumb question because I'm sure the answer is right in front of me. I tried using the signature box at the end of my replies but all I keep getting is an attachment. HELP!
BTW Your kitties are so adorabale! Thanks for sharing their album!

Craftlady
10-25-2003, 05:12 PM
In the signature area just copy/paste the URL for where the photos are located. It's the same principle if your posting a photo but your doing it in the signature box.

RedHedd
10-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Craftlady
In the signature area just copy/paste the URL for hwere the photos are located. It's the same principle if your posting a photo but your doing it in the signature box.
Go into User CP (button up top next to the "home" button) and click on "Edit Profile". There, in the box for your signature you can put the same ** (without the stars) then the picture link and then the close IMG instruction **. Click on save changes and - voila! your signature block will be set for all messages you post until you change it again.

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2003, 09:10 PM
Great album. :D The "we like our water fresh" picture cracked me up.LOL :) Here it is.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p78af85c507267f0e4532a61fc81e143f/fac87bae.jpg