PDA

View Full Version : New howler to PT

Kiia
10-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Hello everyone at PT!

I have been reading the boards for quite a long time now (especially the doggy sections :D), I decided it's finally time to introduce myself and my best furry friend.

I'm Kiia and my dog's name is Teeko. :) He is a Miniature Pinscher who will be 2 years old on January 1st. He is a bundle of energy and I love him to bits! He is sitting on my lap now as I type this and lets out a high-paw to you all and your furry loved ones. :cool:

Cookiebaker
10-25-2003, 10:22 AM
Welcome to Pettalk, Kiia and Teeko!!! Do you have pictures of Teeko? If you need help, feel free to PM me!

:)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Do you have any pictures of Teeko? We LOVE to see pictures! :D My name is Julianne (but everyone here calls me Julie. :)) I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a Golden Retriever, and Molly, a Sable and White Rough Collie. I also have a 8 month old Pied Cockatiel named Piper, a hamster named Neko, 2 cats named Angel and Dillian, and 6 desert tortoises! I know...it's a zoo! ;)

Tina
10-25-2003, 10:28 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! I'd love to see pictures of Teeko:) I have a Miniature Pinscher mix named Ginger. She will be turning 2 years old November 22nd. And she is a little bundle of energy also.

I also have a 11 year old Collie/Spitz mix, 4 cats, 1 guinea pig and 1 rabbit.

Cataholic
10-25-2003, 10:52 AM
Hi, and welcome to PT! Since you have been lurking for a little bit, I am sure in no time, you will feel right at home with the animally insane group that we are.

I have the six tuxies and the St. B puppy in my siggy. Can't wait to see pics!

PS...would you phonetically spell your name so I can make sure I am pronouncing it correctly?

Kiia
10-25-2003, 10:56 AM
:) Thanks everyone. Yes, I have alot of pictures of my boy to share with you all. I'll send Cookiebaker a PM now so I can get a jump on posting them for you.

Kiia: Key-Ahh
Teeko: Tee-Koo

binka_nugget
10-25-2003, 11:02 AM
:D welcome to pet talk! Was also have another "Keey Ahh" here but it's spelled "Kia". I noticed that it says you're in Canada. Whereabouts are you? I'm in BC.

My name's Ashley and I'm owned by two shelties, Kai and Kaedyn (Kai is in my sig below). I can't wait to see some pictures!

primabella
10-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Hey Kiia and welcome to PT :)

I am owned by a Sheltie named Mickey and two budgies name Rocket and Sky. Hope to see pics up soon. :)

RubyMutt
10-25-2003, 11:12 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see those photos of Teeko! :D

My name is Lindsey, I'm owned by Ruby - a basenji/australian cattle dog mix, Blinky - a hamster, as well as 6 fish :)

Karen
10-25-2003, 11:18 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I have oine bunny, Miss Hoppy, that's her in my avatar.

Dogz
10-25-2003, 11:19 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see some pictures!
I am owned by a 2 Labrador Retrievers named Digger and Chubby, a pug named Otis, a Samoyed named Prince, and a cockatiel named Nelly! I am sure you will love it here, we love to see pictures!

Dogz
10-25-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Karen
Welcome to Pet Talk! I have oine bunny, Miss Hoppy, that's her in my avatar.

Here is another pet that we need to see more pictures of!

micki76
10-25-2003, 11:21 AM
Hey Kiia and Teeko!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait for pics of your baby! :D :D
I have Chester (Toy Fox Terror, uh Terrier ;) ), Millie (Jack Russell Terror mix), and Aneko (Shih Tzu). They're all in my signature.

If you use Imagestation or Shutterfly, you can use Phred's Tutorial (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406&highlight=101) to help guide you through picture posting. It was a great help to me.

lovemyshiba
10-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!
I can't wait to see pictures of Teeko!!!!!
A man who works with my husband breeds min pins--he just had a litter about 8 weeks ago, and I went to see them (he brings them to work with him)--they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Emily, and I'm owned by a Shiba Inu named Kito, a Beagle named Abbey, a Lab named Riley, and a Rottie named Jada!!

Kiia
10-26-2003, 07:19 AM
Ok I finally got those pictures uploaded for you all to see my pride and joy. Go have a look ;).

Thanks for the warm welcomes all.

PS. I am in Quebec binka_nugget

Rachel
10-26-2003, 07:49 AM
The subject of your thread is so clever. I'm glad you decided to join the fun and start posting, but you need to give us the address of your album so we can check it out.

primabella
10-26-2003, 07:50 AM
I am in Quebec binka_nugget

Me too ;)

lynnestankard
10-26-2003, 09:53 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Kiia and of course Teeko. Always nice to have new people and their pets on board!
I'm servant to three daft cats - Bagel (lady) and Ketchum (boy) both all black,who are brother and sister . Then Dan a tuxxie boy.

Hope you fun round here.

Lynne

Foam
10-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Well WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!! Teeko is VERY cute! You seem like a very nice person, as well! PM me if you need anything!
BTW-I'm Cayter, the smooth collie obsessor. ;)

Kiia
10-26-2003, 10:15 AM
Teeko is just absolutley tickled pink by everyones kindness. :)

Here you go Rachel:

Teeko's pictures (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36569)

Primabella: howdy neighbour! ;)

PS. I am very happy to "meet" you all.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-26-2003, 01:06 PM
Hi Kiia, and welcome to Pet Talk. I have two cats (hehe STILL need to get used to saying THAT!!!!)

Ally is a Bahraini Dilmun (she is in my sig)
Connor is a Russian Blue (he is a rescue and I only got him on Thursday - he and Ally hate each other right now):(

Looking forward to getting to know you and your pets better!

Uabassoon
10-26-2003, 01:09 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! My named is Laura and I am owned by two cats, Tibby and Corkscrew you can see their pictures in my signature :).