PDA

View Full Version : Nermal

Dan Holder
10-25-2003, 05:41 AM
She's certainly is a special cat. And for her human, she's not Cat Of THe Day, she's Cat Of A Lifetime. A chance moment years ago turned out so very well. Good luck.

Killearn Kitties
10-25-2003, 06:27 AM
It was wonderful to meet you this morning, beautiful Nermal.

You were very lucky all those years ago when your special purrson took you home, but look how you have repaid him!! All those years of love and purrs and cuddles. :D May you have many more years of good health and happiness sweetie.

Enjoy your day of honour today as our beautiful Cat of the Day!!

Pam
10-25-2003, 07:04 AM
I must agree 100% with Dan Holder. Nermal is certainly that "young boy's" Cat of a Lifetime. What a beautiful story! I am so happy that Nermal is doing so well in his senior years. May he have many, many more years with that special boy who is now all grown up. Congratulations to Nermal, a very special, very beautiful Cat of the Day!

framboise
10-25-2003, 08:02 AM
For sure Nermal is a special cat.
A great life, a beautifull life because Nermal gave and is giving her love to her human and also I'm sure she received all your love and kindness.
I wish you both all the best together

smokey the elder
10-25-2003, 08:27 AM
What a special cat for a special (now not so little) boy! It's wonderful for a kid and cat to grow up together.

Bari_d
10-25-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Dan Holder
She's certainly is a special cat. And for her human, she's not Cat Of THe Day, she's Cat Of A Lifetime. A chance moment years ago turned out so very well. Good luck.

Our Texas neighbor, Dan, said it purrfectly. A special girl "Cat of a Lifetime!" Nermal, your "Daddy" obviously loves you very much - way to go, Nermal - we hope you live a long, long and very happy life! Catgratulations, beautiful, gray girl on going home with a bag of cat food and for being our wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
10-25-2003, 09:27 AM
Of course Nermal is a SPECIAL CAT! Anyone can see that as she is still exploring the roof , at her age1 What a great Looking Cat , aswell! Mrrrrooeeows and Purrrrs from the Lost Cats to Nermal:D ;) :) :p :cool: COTD:D :D :D

catcrazylady
10-25-2003, 09:33 AM
Isn't she amazing!! What a wonderful story!! Some people doubt that angels can come with fur, but it sure sounds like God sent an angel to a very special little boy!!
We wish you many more years of love and happiness Nermal!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif You certainly are very deserving of the honor COTD!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

WishKittens
10-25-2003, 10:18 AM
It made me cry as I read it, reminding me of my lost baby Rose.

Yes, Nermal is certainly special. She is soo beautiful. What a special cat. What a special cat....

Jax
10-25-2003, 10:42 AM
What a wonderful tribute to a wondrous kitty cat! They sure have a way of making us happier, don't they? I was really touched by your story Nermal - and it was a real treat to meet you adorable!
Congrats to Nermal, Our Beautiful and Much Loved Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Randi
10-25-2003, 11:13 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Nermal!

What a treat to meet a pretty girl like you Nermal. :) I love your grey thick fur. Having a companion all your life must have been so nice for the both of you. :) I wish you a long, healthy and happy life, and lots of cuddles and your favourite treats today on your day of honour! :D

Scritchies and kisses from us,
Fister & his mom

Steffi N
10-25-2003, 11:28 AM
Yes, Nermal, you are the Cat of a Lifetime for the little (now big) boy who grew up with you. I am glad you are still healthy and still able to explore. That day you were taken home was a lucky day for both of you. I know you will keep giving purrs and cuddles for a long time.

LesTwiford
10-25-2003, 11:41 AM
What a great cat and wonderful friend! Reminds me of my Opi, my cat of 17 years, who stuck with me through two divorces and the Vietnam War! God bless you sweetheart, and may you have many more years with your loving and caring purrson. :o)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-25-2003, 11:46 AM
Nermal
A beautiful angel in a fur coat, that's you!!! I so enjoyed meeting you this morning and reading your story. What a wonderful story it is too. Congratulations, sweetie on bringing such love to your human and for being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

sasha the cat
10-25-2003, 12:02 PM
Nermal, you are a marvellous and beautiful pussycat. Mew, my KatMa is attaching two photos of her once-upon-a-time 11 year old boy with Tiggy (the best cat in the universe) who was 1/2 year old AND a photo of the same boy at almost 26 holding darling Tiggy when he was almost 15.

Nermal, your little boy-- now 14 years older -- is soooo lucky to have wonderful you to love. You are an ultra-special cat, a true trooper elevated in your very own lifetime to guardian angel, the highest honour any pet can attain.

Live much longer, stay healthy Nermal for you are greatly loved and treasured -- a most fitting Cat of the Day -- the cat of a lifetime. You are precious beyond words.

KatMa's Mark is now 29 and Tiggy would have been 18; he loves his Mark and watches over him from Rainbow Bridge.

Mark at 11 1/2 and Tiggy at 6 months old
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p6d9259746f6e00496c9c2a79a05fffbc/fb060d73.jpg
Cherry (almost 24) watches Mark, almost 26 and Tiggy, almost 15 (May 2000)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pcbd82025769632afda88292ff212d01b/fb060d63.jpg

tatsxxx11
10-25-2003, 02:51 PM
What a touching tribute to a most wonderful and wonderous feline!:) You truly are the Cat of a Lifetime, sweet Nermall! What a special day that was, the day your little person brought you home!! You've got a few eyes teary here, today beautiful Nermal!:) And how proud your person must be to see his loving and loyal companion honored here today! Nermal, I wish you and your loving family many, many more happy years of love, purrrs and cuddles!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Nermal, our very special and most deserving, Saturday Cat of the Day!:)

kimlovescats
10-25-2003, 03:09 PM
What a beautiful blessing you are and have been, sweet Nermal! Congratulations on being a most deserving COTD!:)

karlyb
10-25-2003, 04:25 PM
What a sweet love story. The little boy and the little kitten found each other just when they needed each other the most. I have three polydactyls; aren't those big feet beautiful? I hope you have many more years together. Nermal will always be taken care of by her loving companion and Nermal will always give abundant love. Happy COTD beautiful Nermal.

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2003, 08:47 PM
What a wonder tribute to such a pretty cat. Nermal, I'm so glad that you found such a loving and caring forever home. :) Congrats on being COTD!!! :D