PDA

View Full Version : something to laugh about....

DeniseLloyd
10-25-2003, 12:05 AM
Here's something to surely make you laugh (or possibly scare you)
The attachment is of my poor angora mix Moull, (we just call him MoMo) after we had him shaved for the first time. I can still hear my son from outside of the bathroom door, "Is he bald yet?".

rg_girlca
10-25-2003, 12:14 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk DeniseLloyd. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Your MoMo is one beautiful cat. He looks very insulted in that picture though. LOL. No offense, but I do find the Lion cut looks so funny.

DeniseLloyd
10-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Here's a not so scary one... much more pleasant to look at. He's my baby... well one of them anyway. (well, he's my fav.)

rg_girlca
10-25-2003, 12:29 AM
Aww that's better. He one big beautiful fluffy white kitty for sure.
You say he is one of your babies. How many furbabies do you have?

edit; Oops okay I just went to look at your profile.:D

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2003, 01:10 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk DeniseLloyd. :) MoMO sure looks unhappy in the first pic but he sure is gorgeous in the second pic. :) Do you get him shaved because his fur gets matted or is it shaved so he'll stay cool in the summer?

catcrazylady
10-25-2003, 08:47 AM
What a pretty kitty! He is handsome! He looks a little peeved in the first pic!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

:) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif Welcome to PT it's my favorite place!!!:) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif How many kitties do you have? Got pics??? You know that we're gonna want to see em!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
10-25-2003, 09:44 AM
Poor MomMo , is that what they mean by a Poodle Cut! Like most Pet Talkers , I like the Furry MoMo best!

kimlovescats
10-25-2003, 10:33 AM
Momo is gorgeous... but I too prefer the furry pic! :D
WELCOME to PT.... can't wait to see more of your babies!

Randi
10-25-2003, 10:34 AM
Welcome to PT! :D MoMo sure looks grumpy in the first pic. :eek: I also prefer him with his fur. :)

RedHedd
10-25-2003, 11:35 AM
Welcome to PT! So that's what a lion cut looks like -- poor kitty looks embarassed :D I, too, like the furred version of MoMo best.

Steffi N
10-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Momo, you are a beautiful cat. I hope that funny poodle cut helped you be more comfortable this summer. I would love to see more pictures of you. Welcome to Pet Talk, DeniseLloyd, and all your crew.

RICHARD
10-25-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by DeniseLloyd
(well, he's my fav.)

He should be your favorite.....

White cats rock!

:)

DeniseLloyd
10-26-2003, 04:29 PM
:D Thanks so much for the very warm welcome!

We get MoMo shaved approx. 3 times a year. We started getting it done when we realized that he was carrying litterbox presents throughout the house!:eek: Then we had a flea problem so we wanted to do everything possible to remedy that. It really helped!

I only have one cat:( . If it were within my means I would have more. However, we have so many other pets already. I have always been a kitty lover!

We did just find a home for a cat(orange tabby) Rocky, that my husband found and had brought home. Really sad story with a happy ending. I'll have to share that one sometime soon.

jenluckenbach
10-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Welcome to pet talk. Momo is beautiful with or without hair. I love the way cats feel as they are growing in from a shave down. And I especially like the lion tail! :D

I too, love white cats. ;)

PayItForward
10-26-2003, 05:03 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

I loved your photos of MoMo and I'll be interested to hear about Rocky's story, when you have time to post it.

I'm owned by the six cats in my signature.

stacwase
10-26-2003, 05:08 PM
Yikes! I've never seen a shaved cat. He looks hilarious! Is shaving something that people just do with certain breeds? I've never heard of it before. Cute - even though he looks cranky about it. :D

slick
10-26-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
White cats rock!:)

You got it!! Welcome to Pet Talk. MoMo sure doesn't look very happy in the first pic. I have a white Persian named Max and I know what you mean by litterbox presents. I don't shave Max but I sure have to keep his back end trimmed.

Would love to see more pictures :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-26-2003, 05:59 PM
*laughing tears*

Poor Momo... lol... he looks ready to tear your curtains and shred the sheets the moment you look away... lol

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-26-2003, 08:57 PM
MoMo doesn't look too happy about his new haircut, but I bet he sure feels better when it's done. :D And I think he's adorable!

Welcome to PT, we'd love to hear more about MoMo and the other critters. :D

DeniseLloyd
10-30-2003, 08:31 AM
This morning my wonderful cat has made me love him even more!
My BAD BAD dogs decided to take me on a wild goose chase! Atleast my cat doesn't attempt to escape. Good MoMo. Today HE'LL get treats! D*#n dogs!

amoore
10-30-2003, 08:58 AM
i love your pretty kitty momo,he is beautiful , i love white kittys ! he looks angrey in the first picture , but pretty relaxed in the next one . please post more pictures of him ! :)

catmandu
10-30-2003, 09:56 AM
MoMo , this is Moose The Mortified , once the magnificent! My Dad Took me to a place where they sahved my fur off , and people laughed at me! My Dad says that the fur will grow back and I will be Magnificent once more! So ahng in there , and my Dad promised not to tke any Bald pictures! Moose.

amoore
10-30-2003, 10:22 AM
i like that , but couldn't you just let daddy take just one picture ? well..... maybe when your hair grows out moose . love to see one ,when your dad thinks you are ready . :D