PDA

View Full Version : guess who is home...

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 04:48 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p36fc6b9cbd54af6323028446d0f53a28/fabeb4de.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p1ad67f9d389e3aaed2ea7a927a7d3450/fabeb4db.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pce8d4a629026feb777eb55b3eedcb0a9/fabeb4d9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pf6332e2b5d1bef7c6d68e12d209d61aa/fabeb332.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pb6010bfd840d888a4ab701324d9c61cb/fabeb331.jpg

isnt she a cutie.. My mom went over to my friends house earlier to inform them that she did have a place to live if she wasnt wanted there. And they just gave her up to me mom on the spot no questions asked.. :eek:.. I think she is in good hands now and I know alot of people that are willing to back me up on this decision. please dont lecture me ok, I am very aware that a dog is alot of responsability and we are getting her spayed next week.

She is very happy to be living with me and my family. ;)..

binka_nugget
10-24-2003, 04:50 PM
WHAT!??! A NEW DOG?!?! I think I missed something lol...gosh, a week without pettalk really affects a person

Anywho, she's a cutie! I'm sure you'll take good care of her.

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 04:51 PM
:mad:

Aspen and Misty
10-24-2003, 04:51 PM
ADORABLE PUP!!!!

You know how I feel about this so no need to get into that again.
:p

However, I do want to congratulate you on the new addition, she truly is a wonderful looking dog. I bet she is goign to be sooo huge :eek: She reminds me of my breezie boo in the face and the way she sits :D

Again, Congrats!

Ash

wolfsoul
10-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Isn't she adorable?! We were just sitting here, uplaoding pics, and her mom came in the door and said "Jynnelle, come here, I have a surprise." We walked over there and OMG she's so cute lol. I swear, Jynnelle almost started to cry, she kept saying "omg, omg.." AHH she 's so cute, I want a puppy so bad now. She's got these beautiful green eyes. And Jynnelle named her Baby Blue. She was so calm at first, and then she suddenly started getting all hyper and runnign around and around the kitchen and the living room. AHHH It was so cute, she's liek a horse. And look how BIG she is! She's as big as Tikeya and yet she;s only 12 weeks old...

AHAHA I want a puppy :rolleyes:

Desert Arabian
10-24-2003, 05:02 PM
(I know you don't want a lecture. I am not trying to lecture, I am just confused.......)

A couple of weeks ago, you made a thread about Great Danes claiming that you really didn't know much about them, and really didn't think that much about them, until you met one. Now you have one. What is up with that?!?!? You don't get a dog on a whim when you suddenly fall in love with a breed.

And your mom is constantly trying to get rid of your small animals, yet she lets you bring in a Great Dane!?!?!?

Also, a while ago, you couldn't afford a $100 vet bill for rats, how in the Lords name can you afford vet (and food) bills for a Great Dane!?!?

How long have you been researching this breed???? It sure hasn't been that long since you made that thread about falling in love with the breed, and this thread.

:mad:

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 05:04 PM
My thoughts exactly Laura -- Also..

Your parents thought two birds were messy -- Just wait!

:mad: :( :( :( :mad:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Can we just get over this people?????? GOSH!!

Jynelle, she is soooooooooooooo cute! *wants to reach out and pet her!* Wow, you're sooo lucky!

slleipnir
10-24-2003, 05:07 PM
Bigger dogs tend to have more expensive vet bills..

Anyway, shes soo cute :)

Cookiebaker
10-24-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

She is very happy to be living with me and my family. ;)..

That's quite impossible to tell in just a couple of hours, isn't it??

This is quite upsetting with the past history you have told us about all your "pets". :mad:

Desert Arabian
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl

Jynelle, she is soooooooooooooo cute! *wants to reach out and pet her!* Wow, you're sooo lucky!

NO!! It involves a living breathing helpless creature! Start thinking about what's best for the animal and not the human. And that goes for everyone, not just Tikeyas_Mom.

I do have to agree that the Dane is adorable!!!

popcornbird
If two little itty bitty tiny birds are much too hazardous to your precious new hardwood floors...............just wait till the great dane wrecks them. A bird can do absolutely NO harm to a wooden floor.............but a dog can, and a great dane, with their size and strength, I bet they can destroy it in no time. :rolleyes: I'm not trying to lecture you.............I have just seen your family getting rid of so many pets because they're *messy*. That was their reason. Now how in the world is a big dog going to be any cleaner? Dogs are A LOT more work, a LOT more pricey to care for properly, and a greater responsibility in a way as well. *sigh*

Whatever. Good luck. Puppy's cute btw, and his previous owners don't seem to be loving or caring in any nature.

Desert Arabian
10-24-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
That's quite impossible to tell in just a couple of hours, isn't it??

This is quite upsetting with the past history you have told us about all your "pets". :mad:

Bingo.

Just thought I would add this, which was posted on October 02, 2003:

omg I love the breed!!!

I never used to till today when I got to see and play with a puppy !! this guy I like just got a 11 week old dane pup she is blue and she is sooo cute!! her eyes and bright green!! omg I love her. I wish I had a digital camera then I could have tooken alot of pics .. ..

I want a dane now soo badly, that pup was sooo perfect for my lifsytly, and everything..!!!! dont shed much, dont need much excersize, can live in small house, AHHH I love them!!!

I have a great breeder right by me to !! they charge 500-1000 per pup depending on coat type!!! I would want a merle. they are one of the cheepest because theya re not show cwality !! omg I love the breed!!

any info on them would be great or any recomended sites would be awsome!!

thanks so much !!

Eh, I just find this bothersome. I don't mean to be so harsh about it.

Cookiebaker
10-24-2003, 05:13 PM

To answer this question, NO.

As I said in an earlier post that was unfortunately DELETED,

When I see child abuse, I get very upset and angry. Same thing goes for pet abuse. This case here is no different. Pets are NOT disposable, and I can't stand irresponsible people.

So sorry if this offends you, but how you speak of the animals entrusted to your care offends me.

I hate hate hate abuse towards children, and abuse towards animals. From what I have heard, there have been instances of abuse, and I cannot, nor will I turn a blind eye towards them. Abuse is not right in any form, and:

1. not taking a pet that is in need of treatment to a vet is abuse
2. letting dogs "run away" not just once, but 2 or 3 times is abuse
and 3. getting rid of pets for selfish reasons (noise, messy floor, poops in the house) is abuse

dukedogsmom
10-24-2003, 05:29 PM
All I can say is..........get ready for another thread to be deleted. I stated my opinion in the first one and I'm not going to say any more.

Desert Arabian
10-24-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
All I can say is..........get ready for another thread to be deleted.

Oh, don't worry about that. ;)

popcornbird
10-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Oh, don't worry about that. ;)

I'm certain. :p I came back to PT, surprised that its still here. :p I hate to be mean, but this has happened so many times.......that I have no other choice. She said her parents won't kick this one out because she's a dog, but HELLO...............don't other animals have a life, a soul, feelings, etc. just like a dog do? Anyone who can get rid of a pet of 10 years can get rid of a dog too. I don't believe in *words*as much as I believe in *actions*, and we speak of what we have seen and have been told of.

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 05:37 PM
I had to restart, surprised it was still here as well. :p

Uabassoon
10-24-2003, 05:42 PM
Same here I was also surprised that this thread wasn't deleted.

The new puppy is cute, hopefully your parents still think it's cute when it's full grown.

primabella
10-24-2003, 06:04 PM
Congrats on the new addition...

micki76
10-24-2003, 06:09 PM
I wasn't surprised to find this thread today, just sad. I knew it was coming. SSDD, as someone said the other day. Sorry Jynnelle, but you and your family just tick me the heck off! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know it's always your parents that choose to get rid of the animals, but I think if I were you I'd stop inciting riots here on Pet Talk. You keep posting stuff that you know is going to hurt us or make us mad. You know full well how we all feel about your family’s past with pets, and yet you continue to post about new ones and the death and abandonment of others. Are you that oblivious that you don’t know how we’re going to react????

I'll say my hellos and goodbyes to the pup now may as well.

Hi cute little puppy! Bye big, expensive, messy dog. :(

I just continue to be sickened.

Desert Arabian
10-24-2003, 06:16 PM
I'll gladly take the dog when it gets kicked out of the house. :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Actually, I still have more research to do, so I better hold off until I can be sure I can provide the correct care and am financially able to care for the pup.

Tonya
10-24-2003, 06:22 PM
Wowsers! Looks like I missed alot. Well, I am not here to judge. Especially since I haven't heard any of these stories. Your new puppy is beautiful and I hope it fits well into your family.

magcpen
10-24-2003, 06:24 PM
I'm not going to say anything except.... I hope she'll be happy with you guys and, did you say what her name is? Congratulations. :)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-24-2003, 06:37 PM
UGH. :(
Whatever. I hope this puppy doesn't become abandoned and "thrown away" like the others. :mad:

Amber
10-24-2003, 06:55 PM
GoldenRetrLuver, You forgot Get hit by a car again too. :rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
10-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Just thought I would say I agree with everyone who thinks she should not have this pup. Me and Tikey's mom have talked on AIM and I've expressed how I feel and she has expressed how she feels. Sadly, I am afreid, when this dog gets older, and is no longer fits what they wanted it for, it to, like the others, will eb tossed away like an old raggy shirt.

Sadly, our post fall on Deaf ears. You can listen, but it doesn't mean you hear.

Ashley

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 07:13 PM
:rolleyes: You guys are so not worth this :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Amber
GoldenRetrLuver, You forgot Get hit by a car again too. :rolleyes:

thanks alot Amber... I thought you were better that..

GoldenRetrLuver
10-24-2003, 07:16 PM

Then why did you even post this, you knew what was going to happen.

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 07:17 PM

Oh -- You're just SO MUCH better than us, i'm sure. We're not 'worth it' at all. What are we not worth? If we're not worth it, why are you here?

If we aren't worth it, The puppy is. Think about the puppy, and about the financial costs and well-being of the puppy in the long run. Not about yourself, or how cute it is.

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 07:18 PM

Just because she has different views than you do, it makes her less of a person??

Amber
10-24-2003, 07:19 PM
I never knew you had that MANY dogs in the past. All of them being thrown out like trash. So this really upsets me.

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty

Sadly, our post fall on Deaf ears.

Ashley

Basically. :( It's too bad she was raised like this, and even so her parents are worse. :( :(

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Oh -- You're just SO MUCH better than us, i'm sure. We're not 'worth it' at all. What are we not worth? If we're not worth it, why are you here?

If we aren't worth it, The puppy is. Think about the puppy, and about the financial costs and well-being of the puppy in the long run. Not about yourself, or how cute it is.

:)... you just dont get it, do you?? none of you do. Why explain over and over when you are all thick headed and dont listen.
:) :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Amber
I never knew you had that MANY dogs in the past. All of them being thrown out like trash. So this really upsets me.

I really dont recall them being thrown out like trash.. :rolleyes: you just all just turn around what I say, it is soo annoying.. I hate having to explain my self all the time to you people. I wont have to anymore...

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 07:26 PM
:)... you just dont get it, do you?? none of you do. Why explain over and over when you are all thick headed and dont listen.

Dear, I believe you're the thick headed one. you don't understand how many times you've made us all upset because of your carelessness with your animals.

I'm sure you're the one whom doesn't get it.
--And it's sad.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-24-2003, 07:28 PM
Oh yeah we're think-headed. :rolleyes:
We are not the ones who get rid of animals like they're trash and go out and buy more! You're the one who doesn't get it...

Poor, poor puppy. :(

Amber
10-24-2003, 07:28 PM
I really dont recall them being thrown out like trash.. :rolleyes: you just all just turn around what I say, it is soo annoying.. I hate having to explain my self all the time to you people. I wont have to anymore...

Well I recall they are, all of your past dogs were either hit by a car, ran away, or sold to some family you dont really know.

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 07:32 PM
Dear, I believe you're the thick headed one. you don't understand how many times you've made us all upset because of your carelessness with your animals.

I'm sure you're the one whom doesn't get it.
--And it's sad.

I really could'nt care less about what you think about me kayann. You have no idea what My life is like, nor anything about me personally. I have the benifit of the dought because I know what I am doing and you are just going by what other people put into my mouth.. You know very well that I am a good person, and alot of other pt people do to. I think it is "SAD" that you wouldent be happy for somone that just took in an unwanted animal.
Would you rather it be dead, or at the shelter sleeping in its own filth?? I wouldent because I am a good person... And you if all dont see that then thats what is REALLY sad...

dukedogsmom
10-24-2003, 07:33 PM
And I, sadly, thought you were different. I'm saddened by what I've learned and hope that this poor dog won't have to have someone like me trying to find it another home. With all the knowlege that is here, I just don't see how your parents could have followed through on getting this dog, especially with the past history. Will this be one of the 9 or so dogs out of 24 that you're going to happen to love? I couldn't believe that callous remark you made about the ones that "died or whatever" that weren't in the loved category. I must have a different definition of love.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-24-2003, 07:37 PM
I hope this puppy doesn't suffer the same fate as the numerous others. And yes, they were being throw around like trash.

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 07:38 PM
to me love is more then I can explain to some people that dont care on the internet.

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 07:38 PM
I really could'nt care less about what you think about me kayann. You have no idea what My life is like, nor anything about me personally. I have the benifit of the dought because I know what I am doing and you are just going by what other people put into my mouth.. You know very well that I am a good person, and alot of other pt people do to. I think it is "SAD" that you wouldent be happy for somone that just took in an unwanted animal.
Would you rather it be dead, or at the shelter sleeping in its own filth?? I wouldent because I am a good person... And you if all dont see that then thats what is REALLY sad...

So you chose to reply-- Why?
I have a good idea what your life is like -- Since you've shared alot about it on here. And, Again -- you're only how you make yourself out to be.

Going by what other's say? No -- I've been here longer than you sweetie, And i've see all of the incidents and everything everyone else has seen.

No, I would never want the POOR POOR puppy in a shelter or dead. But -- I'd much rather be it in a recue's care -- so they can find someone who is responsible and can care for all financial requirments, who knows about the breed, and doesn't lose animals all of the time. (By all of the time, I mean more frequent than normal pet owners)

Your parents allowing you to get another animal, after all that's happened with previous animals in your household -- Now that's SAD and irresponsible.

binka_nugget
10-24-2003, 07:39 PM
Please, can we drop this? We don't need this ugliness on pet talk but if you must argue, try to be considerate and at least use the pm feature.

Jynnelle, I'm happy for you but I won't lie, I too am a bit concerned. With that being said, I want more pictures!

tikeyas_mom
10-24-2003, 07:42 PM
wow ashley... thanks alot :(.

Dogz
10-24-2003, 07:44 PM
I also want to drop this, the puppy sure is a CUTIE! I too want some more pics! Does the puppy have a name? I forget.:D

Aspen and Misty
10-24-2003, 07:51 PM
. I have the benifit of the dought because I know what I am doing and you are just going by what other people put into my mouth...

Your the one putting words into your mouth. All them "rich people" you threw your dogs away to :rolleyes: All 24 of your DOGS not to mention I'm sure the countless small pets you've probly given up. You are the one who brought this on yourself! I'm sorry, and I'd hate to say it as I, presonally, see YOU as a pretty good person who sadly livs under there parents house and has no controlle over anything, but this dog deserves a lifetime comitted family. And I'm not sure your family is up to that kind of comitment.

Ashley

GoldenRetrLuver
10-24-2003, 07:53 PM
I can see what we say is not having any affect on you....so I'll stop trying.

Dogz
10-24-2003, 08:01 PM
psst.. Jynelle, I sent you a PM.

green_chameleon_girl
10-24-2003, 08:08 PM
OMG! :D:D YAY!! SHE?HE(oops?) IS THE SAME SIZE AS MY AUNTS GREAT DANE AND MY AUNT HAS A BLUE GREAT DANE TO! M SO PROUD OF YOU! YAYA!!!!:D go on msn!;)

Desert Arabian
10-24-2003, 09:07 PM
Click Here (http://www.westerngreatdaneclubofbc.com/page3.html)

Tweety_Pie
10-24-2003, 09:13 PM
:( I hate the fact that people are arguing:(

I'm begging, I will get on my knee's if I have to.. that everyone will get along and stop argueing. Arguing is the biggest waste of time. If you can't say something nice don't say it at all.

So lets just drop the argueing and be a friendly comunity :)

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 09:15 PM
I hate the fact that her family treats animals like property...

GoldenRetrLuver
10-24-2003, 09:20 PM
That sounds like a good rescue YLL. :)
Maybe Jynelle will see it...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-24-2003, 09:20 PM
I agree. We all need to act a little more mature and move on. We are making a HUGE deal out of this. She will take care of this dog. Everyone just go on and ignore it if you don't like it.

lizbud
10-24-2003, 09:25 PM
Dogs are not property & they are not" accessories" either.:(

" a thing of secondary or subordinate importance : ADJUNCT b : an object or device not essential in itself but adding to the beauty, convenience, or effectiveness of something else <auto accessories> <clothing accessories> "

Kfamr
10-24-2003, 09:27 PM
I agree. We all need to act a little more mature and move on. We are making a HUGE deal out of this. She will take care of this dog. Everyone just go on and ignore it if you don't like it.

It is a HUGE deal, as well as something that can't & shouldn't be ignored. Have you read of her families past with animals?:confused:

lovemyshiba
10-24-2003, 09:27 PM
Cute dog.

Desert Arabian
10-24-2003, 09:34 PM

How can we be more mature about this? Just because some of us are looking out for the welfare of this Dane, we are immature? I don't think so. Oh yes, she will take care of this dog, just like she/her family has with the 500 other dogs & small animals that have lived in that house. Sorry, can't ignore it, not when it deals with an animal and its welfare. Somethings in life can't be ignored, even if it is on the internet and may not be true...

Tweety_Pie
10-24-2003, 09:42 PM
i'm going to sound dumb here but...

I think instead of argueing, we should just discuss it in a calm manner.......some of you are upset, and if your upset don't post something that will offend any one.

shais_mom
10-25-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by micki76

I'll say my hellos and goodbyes to the pup now may as well.

Hi cute little puppy! Bye big, expensive, messy dog. :(

I just continue to be sickened.
I have to say...............................................

DITTO!!! B/c you know it will come!!!

shais_mom
10-25-2003, 12:23 AM

ditto

Does this make dog number #27 or #28?????:mad:

shais_mom
10-25-2003, 12:24 AM
me thinks you are the thick headed one!!!

shais_mom
10-25-2003, 12:37 AM
I hate the fact that her family treats animals like property...
The arguing is pointless, it doesn't make us less of a community, it makes us human and die hard animal lovers.

And more than the 'hate' of arguing, I have to agree 100% with KayAnn, I hate the attitude her family takes.
And also I find it funny that she makes the comment that the puppy is unwanted etc. B/c when I made the disposable pets comment in the other thread, she asked what made me think that they thought the dog was disposable. Well, it SCREAMS disposable at me, and the fact that you have had 25+ dogs and given them to 'rich' people, tells me your family views them as disposable also. Just wait until Tikeya and Oscar are on that list.

shais_mom
10-25-2003, 12:37 AM
What makes you think that this dog is going to be any different than the 22 other ones that THEY DIDN'T take care of.

shais_mom
10-25-2003, 12:40 AM
[B]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p36fc6b9cbd54af6323028446d0f53a28/fabeb4de.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p1ad67f9d389e3aaed2ea7a927a7d3450/fabeb4db.jpg

How anyone can 'throw away a face like this' is beyond me.

:(

cloverfdx
10-25-2003, 02:01 AM
DITTO Micki and Shais-Mom

when the time comes good bye lil pupper :(

Cincy'sMom
10-25-2003, 08:50 AM
She's an adorble puppy!

T_M I would love to see you and your family prove everyone wrong on this one (and I'm sure they all would too) I'm not holding my breath , but I hope this addition to your family goes well and no animals are rehomed or "lost" as a result of the the new puppy.

Tina
10-25-2003, 10:37 AM
She is so adorable!! I hope that everything works out with the puppy!

RockyRoad
10-25-2003, 10:45 AM
I already said this in my PM, but she is ADORABLE! :D I know you'll take good care of her. :) Congrats, can't wait to see more pics!

CamCamPup33
10-25-2003, 12:33 PM
You guys like karen always says go take it easy and pet your dog, cat, bunny, gerbil, hamster whatever it is, to help you calm down.. I understand that she has had alot of dogs, we have given her plenty of 'chances', we have all seen how her family treats their pets but send how you feel in a pm to her or something, this just isnt the pettalk i used to know and thats sad. Please dont think im taking anyones side because im not..

Amber

Dogz
10-25-2003, 12:45 PM
You're right. And this isn't the Pet Talk I used to know either. :( That is why we have the PM feature, and I have sent Jynelle a PM.

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 01:07 PM
We're not worth it, and we're lame -- so she's not worth sending a PM to. :)

CamCamPup33
10-25-2003, 01:21 PM
We're not worth it, and we're lame -- so she's not worth sending a PM to. :)

but shes worth arguing over? :( i just dont want everyone to get upset and leave pettalk thats all.. :(

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Just for anyone who isn't aware of her and her families past with dogs... Here it is..
http://kay.unavoidable.net/dumb.jpg
This doesn't even include the small animals that have been killed, given away, or just taken back.

Tweety_Pie
10-25-2003, 01:31 PM
:( This really needs to stop:(

I know people are really upset. But stick to the nice comments. And if you can't don't post at all.....it's so much better now. Because we don't want people leaving pet talk!:(

CamCamPup33
10-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
:( This really needs to stop:(

I know people are really upset. But stick to the nice comments. And if you can't don't post at all.....it's so much better now. Because we don't want people leaving pet talk!:(

kinda what i just said before.. ;) :p

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
but shes worth arguing over? :( i just dont want everyone to get upset and leave pettalk thats all.. :(

No, But the puppy is.

Tweety_Pie
10-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
kinda what i just said before.. ;) :p

Yea lol...;)

Blustang24
10-25-2003, 01:36 PM

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Ummm.. Ok Lauren!

How can we disreguard her history , when it's not too long ago most of this happened? ANIMALS HAVE DIED. And we're supposed to disreguard that?

It's not something to just dereguard. I really hope she clicks the link Laura posted, maybe the puppy will have hope.

Her family is too irresponsible to have pets, i'm surprised they're able to take care of themselves with all of the things that she's told us about her pets.

Dogz
10-25-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Blustang24
I came to pet talk a little over a year ago and it was such a nice place to be. We got to share pics and stories with out YELLING AND ARGUING with each other. Quite frankly I am beginning to HATE this place because of all the people that can't just get along. Disreguard her history for a moment and say congrats hopefully this will be better. either that or SHUT UP!!!!!!! You guys make ME SOOOO SICK! You guys are the SAD ones. No I'm not defending Tikeyasmom!! But show that you are the more mature ones and grow up! PM for pete sake if you are going to ridicule! And if "she's not worth my time to PM" then obviosly she's not worth your time at all...right? Sorry i had to speak my mind...and sorry it had to be this way :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Exactly.:rolleyes: :p

Blustang24
10-25-2003, 01:41 PM

Blustang24
10-25-2003, 01:42 PM

Tweety_Pie
10-25-2003, 01:42 PM
how do you know that Jynnelle will prove everyone wrong and take the best care of this puppy? I agree with Blustang24

CamCamPup33
10-25-2003, 01:43 PM
I came to pet talk a little over a year ago and it was such a nice place to be. We got to share pics and stories with out YELLING AND ARGUING with each other. Quite frankly I am beginning to HATE this place because of all the people that can't just get along. Disreguard her history for a moment and say congrats hopefully this will be better. either that or SHUT UP!!!!!!! You guys make ME SOOOO SICK! You guys are the SAD ones. No I'm not defending Tikeyasmom!! But show that you are the more mature ones and grow up! PM for pete sake if you are going to ridicule! And if "she's not worth my time to PM" then obviosly she's not worth your time at all...right? Sorry i had to speak my mind...and sorry it had to be this way :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

they know because they have been here far longer and know her past.. so this is why everyone is arguing over the sake of the puppy.. just thought i should clear that up..

Tonya
10-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Like I said before, I really don't know the history, and I don't live with Tikeya's mom....But I'd like to give an example of my childhood.

It sounds like my mom was much like her family. She would give my dogs away at no notice just because they didn't meet her standards.

I can't tell you how many times I came home from school and my bunny/bird/hamster/cat/dog was missing. My mom would tell me this lie about how some person who owned this huge wonderful farm just begged for them.

I still remember my cat Tara, I loved her to death and she slept with me every night. I was like 5 years old and Tara "ran away". I was devastated. Well, weeks later, Tara shows up in my driveway, she'd found her way back home. I was so happy, I ran into the house to tell my mom. My mom yelled at me to not touch her because she had diseases. (I don't think she really did.) Tara disappeared again. As a child, I believed my mom, but when I got older I put two and two together.

We had a few pets that my mom liked enough to keep. I was such an animal lover that I always continued to try and get pets. I always hoped that this one would be the one that my mom would love enough to keep. I brought strays home all the time, some she'd like, some would disappear.

That was pretty hard for me growing up. It was frustrating and devastating to love animals so much and not be sure if you can keep them. As a young animal lover, I was willing to keep trying.

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 01:45 PM
OK I'm gonna be the more mature one and walk away from this one KayAnn because I am soo sick of your narrow minded view and attitude to things. This and other posts. Bye

I'm narrow minded because I'm worried aobut a puppy, and her pets, and the well being of them? Because she's irresponsible, as well as her parents? And i'm the only one you attack or say things against?

Ok Lauren, Whatever you say.

Walk away, because you obviously know nothing aobut the past of this girl, and aobut what she has said, done, and carelessly mis-taken care of her pets.

I thought you knew better, obviously not. After three years or so we've known each other, and you're mad at me for feeling bad for and caring aobut a poor puppy. :rolleyes:

Blustang24
10-25-2003, 01:46 PM

Dogz
10-25-2003, 01:46 PM
OK I'm gonna be the more mature one and walk away from this one KayAnn because I am soo sick of your narrow minded view and attitude to things. This and other posts. Bye

Uhhhh.. Buh-Bye! {falls upon knees} Oh-so mature one!

Blustang24
10-25-2003, 01:48 PM

Dogz
10-25-2003, 01:48 PM
I think I must be the narrow minded one too, because I really do care about that puppy. I really hope everthing turns out ok.

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 01:50 PM
No I'm mad at you because I thought you were better than that! That's why! I'm just diappointed in you as well as others. I also know her history. Just because I don't reply to thread doesn't mean I don't read them. Sorry.

I'm disappointed in you as well, because I thought you'd care aobut the puppy more than that. :(

Yes, the puppy is cute and I sure do hope she proves us wrong -- it's hopeful but somewhat doubtful. :(

Anyways -- I have to load and post photos of Nala .. 134 of them. :p

micki76
10-25-2003, 01:51 PM
I think everyone here knows my feelings about the “new addition” so I’ll just leave that alone. Sometimes you just have to say your piece and let it go.

No one here is going to change her mind or make her re-think what she’s doing. All we’re doing is fighting amongst ourselves. Nothing we can say will change what she’s done in the past, or will do in the future, no matter how passionate we feel about it or how angry it makes us. It’s falling on deaf ears, people.

Let’s stop letting someone else bring out the worse in us.

Blustang24
10-25-2003, 01:53 PM

Tweety_Pie
10-25-2003, 01:53 PM

Anyways -- I have to load and post photos of Nala .. 134 of them. :p

OMG OMG OMG!!:D NALA PICTURES!:D I'M EXCITED! HURRY HURRY HURRY POST THEM!!! LOL!

Do you have any of Simba to?:D

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
OMG OMG OMG!!:D NALA PICTURES!:D I'M EXCITED! HURRY HURRY HURRY POST THEM!!! LOL!

Do you have any of Simba to?:D

I may be able to dig some Simba ones up from the other day... but today it was just Nala cause she had to have a bath. :p

shais_mom
10-25-2003, 02:02 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I apparently am one of the narrow minded ones b/c my main concern is about the puppy!
KayAnn and I normally don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, and we have butted heads on more than one occasion, but I stand behind her fully on this one. I think what she is doing is admirable and right. Janylle acts like it is a GOOD thing that she has had 24 dogs in her life. Like she is proud of it, why all the smilies if she isn't????
I am sorry Tonya that your mom felt that way growing up but am glad that you have gotten past it and are not like her. (I hope that isn't rude!!!!):o My parents didn't have indoor animals when I was a kid, and my mom was very reluctant at letting my dog in the house the first time I brought her home, but one thing I know for sure, is that they didn't believe in disposable pets and you just didn't give dogs away so you could run out a get another one, you kept it for as long as its life was. We had our outside dog for 12 years. He had a full and happy life. My mom now welcomes my dog into her home as long has her paws are clean!! :eek: And when my first dog Shaianne died, my mom and dad cried right along with me. But my mom has no desire to share her home full time with a pet and that is her right. I would rather she not share one than turn into a person like what has been described her and 'dispose' of them at a moment's notice.
I don't plan on leaving PT over this, she is entirely not worth it, and if I haven't left b/c of her before I am not going to leave now. I normally don't get into the debates or nasty threads, unfortunately something about Tikeya's mom makes me mean. I honestly am not normally like that! ( no comment Kay Ann!!! ;););););)):o:o:o

Dogz
10-25-2003, 02:04 PM
I may be able to dig some Simba ones up from the other day... but today it was just Nala cause she had to have a bath. :p
Yay! I can't wait to see them!

popcornbird
10-25-2003, 02:05 PM
Ok, you guys, your people.............let's stop shall we? Just imagine how she must be feeling, with all this ridicule and hurtful posts (mine included). I hate to be mean to people.............I just hate it. I feel horrible that I was mean to Tikeya's mom in this thread, seriously. I feel the same way as I stated before, about her situation and her pets...........I feel horrible that they let go of so many, but at the same time, enough is enough. How much can you hurt someone's feelings and keep going on? I can't go on anymore. I have to stop. I still feel the same, but I think we're being a little too cruel. We voiced our concerns, gave our point, now end of story. Congratulate her, and wish the best for her family and the puppy, and we'll see what happens later on. Its enough ranting, no need to repeat 10 times, 20 times, 100 times. We got our point through.............end of story.

Congrats Tikeya's mom on the pup, and I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I don't blame you at all on what I have said.....its just what you have told us about your family's actions that worry me. Please know that I have nothing against you.........nothing. Ok? I'm just VERY much saddened by the facts that happened to so many of your poor pets. Its really sad and really hurtful you know........but I've decided to put an end to this. You know my views now.......I don't need to repeat myself.

Sorry folks, I just feel we need to end this. Its already gone too far.

Dogz
10-25-2003, 02:08 PM
I've already said congrats.:)

CamCamPup33
10-25-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Ok, you guys, your people.............let's stop shall we? Just imagine how she must be feeling, with all this ridicule and hurtful posts (mine included). I hate to be mean to people.............I just hate it. I feel horrible that I was mean to Tikeya's mom in this thread, seriously. I feel the same way as I stated before, about her situation and her pets...........I feel horrible that they let go of so many, but at the same time, enough is enough. How much can you hurt someone's feelings and keep going on? I can't go on anymore. I have to stop. I still feel the same, but I think we're being a little too cruel. We voiced our concerns, gave our point, now end of story. Congratulate her, and wish the best for her family and the puppy, and we'll see what happens later on. Its enough ranting, no need to repeat 10 times, 20 times, 100 times. We got our point through.............end of story.

Congrats Tikeya's mom on the pup, and I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I don't blame you at all on what I have said.....its just what you have told us about your family's actions that worry me. Please know that I have nothing against you.........nothing. Ok? I'm just VERY much saddened by the facts that happened to so many of your poor pets. Its really sad and really hurtful you know........but I've decided to put an end to this. You know my views now.......I don't need to repeat myself.

Sorry folks, I just feel we need to end this. Its already gone too far.

if they didnt listen to me why would they listen to you? :o :p ;)

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 02:12 PM
I don't think we were being to cruel at all, and i'm not sure that we have gotten out point through -- as it's quite hard with her.

But, until she has something else to say -- I'm done for now. I need to post pictures -- and picture of the million people walking around my neighborhood in costumes -- do they think it's Halloween!?! :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

CamCamPup33
10-25-2003, 02:14 PM
and picture of the million people walking around my neighborhood in costumes -- do they think it's Halloween!?! :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

lmao :D

Dogz
10-25-2003, 02:29 PM
I love this picture.:) I hope we get to see more.

wolfsoul
10-25-2003, 02:32 PM
I took that pic :D hehe

CountryWolf07
10-25-2003, 03:36 PM

I hate to say this, but I agree with her. Drop it. It's her issue, not ours, what's up with Pet Talk now?! I'm kind of thinking about leaving this place, because it is not worth it hearing the agruements.. it happens, basically everyday..

Karen
10-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Everyone, stop fighting right now.

Anything we say here is not going to effect Jynelle's PARENT'S decision. We should be as supportive as we can of them treating this dog responsibly. We try to educate them, through Jynelle. We will not help this matter at all by arguing amongst ourselves. Remember, this is Pet Talk. Every pet - and every person - is special.

Yes, it is sad what has happened to animals in her family's care in the past. Can we change that? No.
Does making her feel bad change any of that? No. We need to deal with what is happening now in a constructive way.

The pup looks very sweet, and I hope your parents keep her for the rst of her life. She's gonna eat like crazy for the next year or so, but at some point she'll be her full size, then she probably won't eat much more than Tikeya.

Do not yell at Tikeya's_Mom because her own mother brought home this pup. This is not Jynelle's fault. But with Jynelle's help, and the support of people at Pet Talk, perhaps this will be a good home, a forever home, for that sweet face.

Let's all hope so.

It is good that she and Tikaya seem to be getting along okay, the next week or so will be one of adjustment for everyone concerned.

popcornbird
10-25-2003, 03:48 PM
Well said Karen. Very well said. :)

Dogz
10-25-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I took that pic :D hehe

LOL:D

Rottieluver45
10-25-2003, 03:56 PM
Well said Karen!

BTW: The pup is very cute!!

tikeyas_mom
10-25-2003, 03:57 PM
I just talked to my mom, I just got home from jordans house. and My mom said that we are on a trial run.. she said that if the puppy and oscar or Tikeya dont get along or whatever, we will contact the breeders and give her back to them. so they can find her a home. I took her out for a walk omg it was soo funny, she is a clumsy lil pup. I love her alot and no matter what she will be in a good home in the end :).

Kfamr
10-25-2003, 03:58 PM
she will be in a good home in the end :).

I hope so.

Rottieluver45
10-25-2003, 03:59 PM
PM for TM!!!

Dogz
10-25-2003, 04:00 PM
I hope everything turns out okay, and I hope to see more pictures of the puppy. I also hope that the dog ends up in a good home, and hopefully him and Oscar get along.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-25-2003, 04:01 PM
I'm glad to hear your making that decision. :) Good luck with the trial run, I really hope she ends up in a good home, wherever that might be.

binka_nugget
10-25-2003, 04:05 PM
:D That sounds like a smart decision. Now that the bickering is over, I want more pics! You have no excuse now that you have that cam!

bluekat
10-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Wow! I sure missed a lot. But I've read through all the posts and I guess I'm pretty happy for your decision. I hope everything works out fine:)

Tina
10-25-2003, 04:11 PM
I just talked to my mom, I just got home from jordans house. and My mom said that we are on a trial run.. she said that if the puppy and oscar or Tikeya dont get along or whatever, we will contact the breeders and give her back to them. so they can find her a home. I took her out for a walk omg it was soo funny, she is a clumsy lil pup. I love her alot and no matter what she will be in a good home in the end :).

I really hope that everything works out for you and that everyone gets along:):)

carole
10-25-2003, 04:13 PM
I think karen's points are very valid, we are a pet loving site, so I guess it is natural that things get heated when we think a pet is being treated wrong, as the welfare of the pet is uppermost in our minds.

I wish TM all the best with her new arrival, and hope that she is there to stay, and if not you will find her a great home.

GOOD LUCK.:)

tikeyas_mom
10-25-2003, 04:13 PM
I really hope so to :)
I have to take a p[ic of her kennel it is hugeI can fit in it lol

Foam
10-25-2003, 05:15 PM
Aww!!!
She is SO cute!
I'm glad you got to keep her. :) She'll be a great addition! How is Tikeya doing with her?

luckies4me
10-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Well I for one think she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Good luck, and keep us posted. :)

wolf_Q
10-25-2003, 06:33 PM
I've wasted so much effort on this subject before, it's not worth it anymore.

I hope things don't turn out unfortunate like they have for so many other of your pets. A great dane costs A LOT more money then some of your small pets you haven't been able to afford to take to the vet...I hope you take that, and the food bills, into consideration.

tikeyas_mom
10-25-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Foam
Aww!!!
She is SO cute!
I'm glad you got to keep her. :) She'll be a great addition! How is Tikeya doing with her?

Tikeya is great with her, she mothers her lol it is funny :)..

Oscar is the one who everyone is a lil worried about he doesnt really like having her lugging around his toys and stuff, So we are trying to get them to play and stuff. Thgat have played a lil but not much befor oscar growls and means it. then she will back off. It seems like a dream I am so happy about this, I am preying it all works out :)..