PDA

View Full Version : Operation "DIET"

Logan
10-12-2001, 11:48 AM
OK, its been two months since the last "weigh in" for Honey and Lilly, who act like I am the meanest mom in the world, since I hardly give them anything to eat!!

We had to go to the vet this morning anyway, because our little boy, Butter, had a bad wound on his head :( . He's ok now, by the way. But Honey had the bad ears and needed to be treated, so Lilly went along for the weigh in. The Moment of Truth..... Miss Honey had lost 2 pounds since August :) and he is very satisfied with her weight.

Lilly on the otherhand, is still stuck on 96 pounds. At least she hasn't gained anymore! But I could have sworn that she had lost a little. More food cutbacks ahead for Lilly, and a little help from an appetite suppressent.

Lilly asks for one of you to please come rescue her from this pergatory her mother has created! :eek:

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2001, 12:41 PM
Hey Lil ~ We're headin fer the bus station ta grab a tikit outta towne...

Dad's got us two onna d-i-e-t since we visited the White Coat's Lab last munth. We allus getz two squares a day, an sum biskits tween meals. Now we kan kount the krunchie pieces onna front paw toes :mad:.

Dixieland Dancer
10-12-2001, 01:11 PM
Cinder and Smoke, You guys don't look like you need a D-I-E-T from your picture. When you purchase your ticket come to Pittsburgh and I'll meet you at the station. I would love to spoil you both rotten.

Lilly, I'd love for you to come too but I'm afraid at 96 pounds you are a little heavy for a Golden beauty and I'd have to be just as strict as your mom. You could run alot though in my back yard instead of losing more food! :D

Dixie and Dusty's Mom

Daisy's Mom
10-12-2001, 03:30 PM
Go Honey! I am so proud of you! Lilly... hey, it could be worse, sweetie! You'll shed some pounds soon, don't you worry :)

Logan, what happened to Butter???

Sudilar
10-12-2001, 05:33 PM
Lilly and Shiloh should become "diet buddies". The Shi-One needs to shed some pounds, too.

Logan
10-12-2001, 06:14 PM
Kind of like "pen pals", Sue?? I need one too!! Poor Lilly, she's a mama's girl in every way!!

Hey Bridget, I know you aren't a "cat" person, but jump over to Cat Health and read about my lumpy Butter. He will be fine, just needs to heal a little. It is nothing serious. And to tell you all a little secret...I sort of like this calm Butter. I think the shot he got made him sleepy and nice!! Maybe Dr. R put a love potion in it for me!!! :D

aly
10-12-2001, 10:17 PM
Congrats Honey! And Lilly don't worry, you can just tell your mom that it's your winter coat that adds on a few extra pounds! hehe :) Well don't tell my babies this, but both dogs are soon to be on a slight diet. They aren't overweight but have been putting on the pounds. I decided I should catch it before it happens :eek:

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2001, 11:03 PM
Hey, Fellow FurKidz on forced :mad: D-I-E-T-S ~

Try askin yer Momz an Dadz what "their" White Coats say bout "their" *weight*! Letz jest see who otta be on a d-i-e-t...

Our Dad wuz jumpin into his cloth furz the udder mornin and tried to put on a "old" shirt fur piece. Wunna those liddel round button thingys went *sproooinggg* an flew'd clear cross the bunkroom. Did a *boink* rite onna Kat's butt :eek:. Dad sez a buncha nawtee wurdz :( and took a newer shirt fur outta the klozet. Phunnie how our furskinz nebber seem to *shrink* inna warsh and get too small, huh?

An get this ~ We gotz wunna those tables like the Vet has wiffa meter thingy dial - onleee it don't go up-an-down. Sitz rite onna floor inna baffroom. Dust a mile deep onna dial. I axked Dad why he nebber climbs on an looks atta meter dial. Got a lotta mumblin an dirty looks. Oh, well... :rolleyes: time to head for the Ranch an anudder *skimpy* dinner.

AngieS
10-13-2001, 04:50 PM
LMAO
Cinder and Smoke you two make me laugh so hard! :D

auggie
10-13-2001, 08:49 PM
Cinder and Smokey, got any new Pictures? Because you sure look slim to me. When you get on the Bus, come my way. I was borne to feed the Animals. Finicky Cats here dont like to eat.
My Neighbor's Dog was skinny when they moved in. I have been feeding him some Meat, homemade Stew and Chicken through the hole in the fence. To my Defense I have to say, that the poor Dog is outside 24/7 in any kind of weather and surely there are Ants crawling all over his Kibble being dumped on the back porch. Well, a few Weeks ago the Dog got out and I got a close look. Oops, he had gained quite a bit of weight. Had to cut down on the treats. :eek: