PDA

View Full Version : Boomer's late night exploits (nothing icky, just some dead paper towels)

Sirrahsim
10-22-2003, 07:31 PM
I woke up this morning to the sounds of my husband and Boomer having a very in depth conversation. You know the type: "Boomer!!" "Mew?" "Did you do this?" "Mew???" "Were you just feeling destructive last night?" "Mew? Meowmie!!!" So I crawl out of bed thinking it's nothing because let's face it, my husband just doesn't like Boomer that much. So I walk out into the hallway and this is the image that greets me
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pea875a4a271cf8670e82fcd2811e9cfc/fac163ff.jpg
I asked him(Boomer, not my husband ;) ) if he destroyed the paper towels, and he of course claimed complete innocence. "Who? Me??? you KNOW you don't believe that meowmie" http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p3756d4d6224082b04a612db02bc660b5/fac163fc.jpg
Unfortunately the evidence was all pointing to him seeing as he is our only pet. He tried to tell me that someone broke in during the night just to rip up our paper towels... but needless to say, I was a bit skeptical of THAT one. Anyway, he's now curled up on my lap using my arm as a pilow and looking up at me like all is right in the world. Who could stay mad at a face like that??:D

sirrahbed
10-22-2003, 08:03 PM
:D :D :D :D
These pictures are hysterical! Talk about getting caught in the act! The last one looks like he is grinning at you. I would say Boomer has his "meowmy" completely and totally snookered!! One of the kittens has been unrolling toilet paper - both claim innocence of course. I tried turning it around on the roll but no - it is just too irresistable. Wish I could catch the culprit! Give my grandkitty a kiss on the nose. He takes after you :p

catcrazylady
10-22-2003, 08:16 PM
Oh, I know this scene!! http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pe444b1d0066acbdd711232578bdffb9a/fad30611.jpg
Usually we have a dead and shredded roll of paper towels every couple of weeks!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

It's hard to get mad cause they are so darn cute when they are bein bad!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Boomer is just too cute and he is pulling that so sweet innocent face!! He probably didn't do it!! There is an evil fairy that comes in at night and does things just to try to get him in trouble!!! Mine got caught red handed, but I think we have to give Boomer the benefit of doubt!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

iloverat
10-22-2003, 08:36 PM
Boomer is definitely in that sweet, angelic "Who, Me?" position. Front paws curled up cute as can be, the soft underbelly rolled over for extra adorableness and a super darling look on his face. Impossible not to laugh at the situation and just want to give him a hug. Briggs sends him a high five of the paw on successfully carrying out this caper and then getting out of trouble simply by using proper positioning and in-born cuteness factors. It's all there in their kitty manual, you know. Probably indexed under "50 Looks That Will Get You Off the Hook". ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-22-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by iloverat
Boomer is definitely in that sweet, angelic "Who, Me?" position. Front paws curled up cute as can be, the soft underbelly rolled over for extra adorableness and a super darling look on his face.

This is the epitome of the angelic "Who, Me?" look!!! :D :D

Boomer, you are just too cute. :D

catlover4ever
10-23-2003, 07:09 AM
Oh, Boomer, you are just so super cute. I once came home to a heap of paper towels with no cat in site....that was because she was under all the towels sleeping. Caught in the act.

stacwase
10-23-2003, 07:17 AM
You know - Boomer could use a dog to blame these things on.

AmberLee
10-23-2003, 07:12 PM
You have evil fairy problems there? We are more subject to wicked genie troubles here in California. (Our vile w.g. occasionally picks Cassy up and drops him into the water fountain or food bowl... :rolleyes: :eek: Fortunately Cassy is resiliant! :rolleyes: )

Good luck with your culprit. It's hard when they are so darned cute!

krazyaboutkatz
10-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Boomer sure has the "I'm innocent look" down.:) I have to keep my napkins up on top of the refrigerator because if I don't then a certain skinny orange kitty will attack and shred them. :)

Sirrahsim
10-24-2003, 12:32 AM
lol! It's good to know my Boomer isn't the only kitty with this fascination with paper products:D hehe I wish we could get a dog to blame things on, a 9th story apartment in a building that doesn't allow pets isn't exactly the ideal place for a puppy though :( But if we did get one, do you think my husband would believe me if I blamed it for keeping me from doing the dishes and then unfolding all of the clean clothes?:D :D

oh by the way, yes i suppose i am a wee bit of a pushover for my Boomer's cuteness... but he IS pretty darn cute:rolleyes:

PayItForward
10-24-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Sirrahsim
hehe I wish we could get a dog to blame things on, a 9th story apartment in a building that doesn't allow pets isn't exactly the ideal place for a puppy though :(
Maybe Boomer could blame nawtee behaviour on a new cat sibling (Seeing as you are breaking the rules anyway, what is one more kitty ? ;) )

Barbara
10-24-2003, 02:59 AM
Boomer looks completely relaxed and innocent after having killed the paper towels that attacked him:D

Sirrahsim
10-24-2003, 03:07 AM
:D :D :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-24-2003, 05:54 AM
lol Boomer!!!

You silly kitty!!!

Hey them ol paper towels got what they deserved huh?!?:D

Edwina's Secretary
10-24-2003, 09:20 AM
That is the MOST wicked looking paper towel roll I have ever seen. No wonder Boomer vanquished it in self-defense!

Plase make sure he is properly rewarded for his selfless act of heroism....

Kona & Oreo's mom
10-24-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by iloverat
It's all there in their kitty manual, you know. Probably indexed under "50 Looks That Will Get You Off the Hook". ;)

Cats are definately pros at this section of the manual.

These pictures are so cute!

kimlovescats
10-24-2003, 11:58 AM
Oh Boomer, you are just too precious for words. How could anyone get mad at a face and TUMMY like that???? hehehe
:D