PDA

View Full Version : Attention Fish People!!

RockyRoad
10-22-2003, 05:18 PM
Sorry to bother anyone, but I have a technology report due in two days, and I am doing it on the fish tank filter. I would ask my dad for help, but as I'm sure I've posted before, he works nights and he is sleeping right now.

I've been searching on google, but all I can find is filters for sale. I need to know who invented it, why they invented it, how it works, etc.

If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Britt

Kfamr
10-22-2003, 05:28 PM
I tried searching but I think fish tank filters would be rather hard to do yuor report on since there are several different brands and types of fish tank filters.

Karen
10-22-2003, 07:05 PM
There's some info here (http://www.aquariumpros.com/articles/badfilters.shtml) on the history part, read further down the page and you'll find it, and try poking around that site - it looks interesting.

RockyRoad
10-22-2003, 08:10 PM
Thanks Karen! That site had a lot of good stuff on it. :)

I tried searching but I think fish tank filters would be rather hard to do yuor report on since there are several different brands and types of fish tank filters.

I know, but what I am planning to do is give a general description of how the main types of filters work, and then mention and describe some other different brands and kinds of filters. It was the only thing I could come up with, since I had to do something that nobody else would do, since nobody is allowed to do the same thing. :)