PDA

View Full Version : TDDRA! - Totally handsome guy!

Bari_d
10-22-2003, 08:49 AM
TDDRA, you are really quite magnificent! I love your bio...no wonder you're loved so much. Catgratulations on being adopted into such a cool family, and certainly catgratulations on being today's wonderful Cat of the Day! Oh, and your name is quite unusual - can your purrrson explain???

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Please help us find a home for Charlie! www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

gini
10-22-2003, 09:10 AM
TDDRA - yes, you do have an unusual name. But you are a beautiful cat.

Congratulations on your day here. I hope they spoil you rotten at home.

catmandu
10-22-2003, 09:25 AM
I just have to ask , does TDDRA stand as an acronym foe something , like U.N.C.L.E?ike Totally, Delightful , Devoted , Ravishing and Awesome! thats the best that I can do , lets have other Pet Talkers do one for a Great Cat, TDDRA COTD!!!

Barbara
10-22-2003, 09:37 AM
Wow, what a handsome guy you are!
But there is that big secret: how could your human give you such a special name without explaining it?

Made us all as curious as you are:)

You look happy and healthy and we wish you a wonderful day today -with cuddles, playing and treats.

RedHedd
10-22-2003, 10:42 AM
What a beautiful big boy for our COTD this Wednesday. I too am wondering how you got that acronym name -- what does it stand for? Terrifically Darling, Delicious Rambunctious Animal? Inquiring minds want to know :D

sqwelch
10-22-2003, 10:43 AM
What an absolutely gorgeous cat, he's beautiful and seems to have a great personality to go with the looks !!!

kuhio98
10-22-2003, 10:58 AM
You're a beautiful boy Mr. TDDRA. Glad I'm not the only one who wants to know what TDDRA stands for. I'm sure there's a story there...

Jax
10-22-2003, 11:01 AM
What a stunning kitty cat - so gorgeous! Such lovely fur and wonderful sweet open expression. Congrats for being Our Alluring Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-22-2003, 11:18 AM
TDDRA, you are simply gorgeous. You look like you have some Maine Coon in you too. :) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

fairlady68
10-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Does your cat make a purr that sounds like this consonant combination? Or????? what does it mean...? yes, inquiring minds (both mine and Julie the Calico Princess') want to know.

And what beings have minds more inquiring than kitty cats?!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Tddra
How handsome you are for sure! You look like a tiny lion! I really enjoyed meeting you this morning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie. :D

judymin61
10-22-2003, 01:13 PM
TDDRA,
Yes, quite an unusual name and like many here I am so curious:) Alas we probably will never know! TDDRA, you are gorgeous and I can't imagine how much time it takes to groom that beautiful coat of yours:) You look part persian to me. Congratulations on being our COTD!:D

tatsxxx11
10-22-2003, 01:31 PM
TDDRA, you've got us all wracking our brains, trying to figure out the origin of your name! But whatever that origin might be, there's no denying you are one totally divine, delectable, ravishing animal!!;) And you're as sweet and lovable as you are handsome!:) ARen't those feathered fishing poles fun?? It's my Mr. B's favorite, too! Many thanks to your human for providing you with a most loving and caring forever home! Congratulations to you dear TDDRA, our stunning and most deserving Cat of the Day!!:)

Dan Holder
10-22-2003, 04:19 PM
What a fine kitty, and didn't life work out great for him? Good luck with him always coming in on demand though.

catcrazylady
10-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Absolutely a very stunningly handsome boy!! :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif The look in your eyes is joyful and happy! You are a very lucky boy to have such a wonderful family and your family is equally lucky to have you!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING OUR COTD HANDSOME BOY!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

What in the world do the letters in your name stand for???http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/confused.gif

talpianna
10-22-2003, 04:44 PM
I googled for this acronym and could only come up with Telephone Disclosure and Dispute Resolution Act, which can't be right! A gorgeous cat.

talpianna, new mom of meezer mixes Sethra Lavode and Aliera (the former is going to turn out a longhair)

felinefriend
10-22-2003, 06:53 PM
I love your BIG pretty eyes and soft, fluffy coat, TDDRA!!! You are Truly Downright Darling, Radiant and Adorable (T-D-D-R-A)!!! What a good boy to be so socialable and help repairmen, and to come inside as soon as your purr-ent rings your cow bell! You know where you're loved--and isn't HOME the BEST place ever!!! You are such a Truly Delightful, Delectable Royal Angel!!! So nice to meet you today, Sweetie!!! Hope you're having FUN!!! :cool: :D :)

sasha the cat
10-22-2003, 09:38 PM
AWESOME
Totally gorgeous
I'm in love and so is KatMa
Me-eow! you are Yummy
and did I mention
AWESOME???

karlyb
10-22-2003, 11:00 PM
TDDRA, you are one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever seen. And personality and manners to go along with your looks. You are such a good boy to come inside when the bell rings. I hope you have a long and happy life in your loving home. Be good to your sisters!

RedHedd
10-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by talpianna
I googled for this acronym and could only come up with Telephone Disclosure and Dispute Resolution Act, which can't be right!
That acronym could ONLY have come from a legal professional! LOL!

LMigliore
10-23-2003, 10:19 PM
Well, since he comes when you ring a bell, he's The Ding-Dong Ring Animal.

1Nancy
10-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting - I needed a little help from the kind folks at PetoftheDAy.Com.

Telephone Disclosure and Dispute Resolution Act!!! TaaDaah!!!
A name given to my sweet cat by my husband. I promised to let him name the next cat so I can't complain, but I love all your suggested acronyms - they're much better.

TDDRA is now about 1 1/2 years old now and still a love monster. And he still returns when I ring his bell, but tries to stay arms length away to resist going back in the house before dark. I have to trick him with treats. Hmmm...that sound just like a halloween gimmick.

The bell works so well that when I ring it his two older sisters (Ms. Kitty COTD July 29, 2003 and Peke) who prefer to stay indoors, come running outside to stand by me and wait for him to return for the night.

The happiest sound of my day is hearing that little plastic jiggling noise of his collar I.D. tag when TDDRA returns home from his neighborhood adventures.

talpianna
10-24-2003, 11:46 PM
Perhaps he'll name your next kitten Do Not Call.

felinefriend
10-25-2003, 03:47 PM
Awwww, we loved seeing the updated photo of TDDRA in his favorite basement spot too!! What a cutie, and so fluffly!!! Thanks for sharing, and WELCOME, "1Nancy"!!!! :cool: ;) :D :)