PDA

View Full Version : Rio got lotts of pressies!!!

Rio and Me
10-22-2003, 03:52 AM
Rio got lots of pressies back from America from mum!!
She came back last night and Rio got a Top Paw Car seat belt for my car, Bright pink Top Paw Collor (same colour as Luccee's harness) Hard Rock Red Banndana, Harley davidson Banndana, and lots of treats!!I got lotts of Chocolate (which i requested) Coffee (also requested) braclet and stuff like that!!!
The photos were amazing (im sooooo going there when ive saved)
Now I know why you lot are so kind, she said that EVERYONE was so helpfull and when she got back here well lets say im ashamed to be part of a rude Country!!!
she had great fun and i will be going next year!!!! (cant wait!!!)
Ky and happy Rio

anna_66
10-22-2003, 05:56 AM
Wow, how lucky to get so many presents (the both of you;))!
I'm glad she thought America was full of nice people:D

tatsxxx11
10-22-2003, 11:26 AM
What fun presents!!!:) And I'm so, so happy to hear your Mum had a good time and especially happy to hear that people treated her kindly!!:) I've been wondering the past few days how her trip went! (Did she ever sort out the mail issue??:D) And I must tell you, my husband has made two trips to the U.K. the past couple of months and he found the people to very kind and considerate! Can't wait to hear about YOUR trip to the good ole USA!!:)

Logan
10-22-2003, 11:32 AM
My husband is in the UK right now, as a matter of fact, and he said that everyone has been very kind and helpful. He's had a lot of trouble with the phone lines at the hotel, and was especially pleased that they sent someone to his room to help him call me yesterday. I was happy too! :) Just thought you might want to hear that things on your side of the Atlantic might not be as bad as you though!!! :)

Glad your mom had a great trip to the US and that Rio got lots of good doggie gifts too!! :D Did you get anything American?????

Logan

Rio and Me
10-22-2003, 12:28 PM
Yer she said that everyone went out of their way to help her and her friend!!! (and were not to go!!!).
she thought that they where way more helpfull than we are over here!!!
the people they stayed with in Sacramento had dogs (GSD x Chow "Rusty" and a Cocker "Buster", Buster is deaf and has no eyes) she said that one night they let Buster out for last widdles and he went off! the owners said that they cant go out walking to find him because of Cyottees (spl??) but they all went out together and just as they found him them herd them yelling and stuff and had to run whilst carrying buster!! the owners said in like 10minutes he would have been dead!!!(scarey)
but all was fine and she loved it!!
she brought me back a silver braclet and ring, chocolate, coffee, tops, Big bottle of JD and some little stuff!!!
i cant wait to go!!!
I bet your husband is finding it a little cold here?,lol
Ky and Rio

Logan
10-22-2003, 01:02 PM
When I talked with my husband, earlier today, he said it is COLD there!!!! It is pleasant here, sunny and about 70 degrees F. I do think our weather is probably a bit more pleasant these days!!! :)