PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for the Noel Family

Stenograsaurus
10-21-2003, 09:31 AM
Please keep this family in your prayers. The mother and children were involved in an accident Friday night. The mother had just picked the kids up from the father and was taking them to West Virginia to spend a weekend with them. Two and a half miles after picking the kids up, a vehicle traveling in the opposite lane of 70 around Breezewood had lost control of his truck, traveled through the grass median strip and hit their vehicle head on. The five year old boy was killed instantly (broken neck). His three year old sister has sustained serious injuries (lacerated intestines). She started talking yesterday and asking questions. It looks like she will make it but she has a long road ahead of her. She knows her brother is in heaven. The mother's legs are crushed. They don't know if they will be able to save them or not. I work with the paternal great-aunt. I had worked with the paternal grandmother but she quit about five years ago when her 48 yr. old husband suffered a fatal heart attack. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks,
Beth

wolfsoul
10-21-2003, 09:59 AM
Oh moy gosh, how terrible. :( They didn't do anything to deserve that, especially the poor little boy that lost his life. :(

Prayers from this way.

lovemyshiba
10-21-2003, 10:01 AM
How sad.

I will keep them in my prayers.

Tonya
10-21-2003, 10:04 AM
That is so sad. I'll be praying for them. Keep us updated.

ChrisH
10-21-2003, 12:53 PM
That is so sad. :( They will be in my prayers.

anna_66
10-21-2003, 02:52 PM
Beth, how terrible:(

I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

Logan
10-21-2003, 02:57 PM
Oh, Beth, what a horrible thing to have happen! They will be in my prayers as well. :(

AmberLee
10-21-2003, 03:06 PM
OMG! Yes, they'll be in my prayers as well.

lynnestankard
10-21-2003, 03:08 PM
This is so dreadful Beth - keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.
{{{Hugs}}}

Lynne

Stenograsaurus
10-22-2003, 10:06 AM
Thank you for the prayers. I am still in shock. I have not spoken with Linda (great-aunt) yet. She is traveling back and forth to Pittsburgh to be with little Grace. The family are focusing all their time and energy on her now. There have been no plans made for the funeral for Ethan yet.

catland
10-22-2003, 10:20 AM
That it so tragic. I'm so sorry for all the pain everyone is in right now. My condolences and my prayers for the family.:(

Toby's my baby
10-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Oh moy gosh, how terrible. :( They didn't do anything to deserve that, especially the poor little boy that lost his life. :(

Prayers from this way.

OMG that is awful

HoRsELUvR
10-22-2003, 02:30 PM
That is so sad.:( I will pray for the family.