PDA

View Full Version : aDorable Dusty

Barbara
10-21-2003, 02:36 AM
Dusty I am not sure whether we ever had an Ocicat here -so that would be one reason why you are so special. But I also never heard of a kitty who knows to range her toys -in the foodbowl:D

I love your description of being a social butterfly and I am sure every neighbor is happy to meet you from times to times. I also would love to meet you and you would be welcome to jump on my shoulder.:) :D

Enjoy your day as our princess and get yourself some extra treats and cuddles:D :) :D :)

lynnestankard
10-21-2003, 06:15 AM
Dusty the Beautiful

What a lovely way to start the day - looking at this gorgeous furlady! Just how beautiful is she? I'm totally in love and so jealous of your Meowmie (Daddy?) - you sound such a sweetie-pie - I'd also love to meet you - maybe a European take over eh Barbara?
I wish you a day of playing with all your toys, visiting the neighbours and lots of treats with much loving and cuddling. Congratulations to a very special Cat of the Day xxxx

Lynne

Bari_d
10-21-2003, 09:51 AM
We really enjoyed meeting you this morning and reading how you've turned your loving purrson into a cat-loving purrson!!! Way to go Dusty! Converts are usually the strongest bonding purrsons after all! Catgratulations, Dusty - you are very handsome - enjoy your day as King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

OUR RESCUE KITTY, CHARLIE, NEEDS A LOVING HOME www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

kimlovescats
10-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Beautiful Dusty, you are such a sweet girl and so very deserving of our COTD recognition. What fun you have with your toys, and how sweet of you to "bathe" them after each play session!!! :D ;)

catmandu
10-21-2003, 10:09 AM
Delightful Dusty , what a gorgeous Little Cat you are!:D :D And for being the First Cat that you have lived with , you certainly got a Great Cat! All the Best To Delightful Delicate Dusty COTD!

gini
10-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Dusty, it sounds as though everything about you is absolutely perfect.

I have heard those words so many times...."I never liked cats, BUT..." I am so glad that you were able to train your human so rapidly.

I bet everyone in your building loves you when you go visiting.
I know my door would be wide open to welcome you with a treat or two and a good belly rub if you would allow it.

krazyaboutkatz
10-21-2003, 11:17 AM
Good morning beautiful Dusty. :) You sure sound like a big sweetheart of a cat. I'm so glad that your owner decided to adopt you and now has become another cat lover.:) Congrats on being COTD!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-21-2003, 12:04 PM
Dusty
You certainly are adorable! You look a lot like my cat Grandma. I bet all the neighbors love your visits. Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

Jax
10-21-2003, 12:57 PM
Oh my Dusty, you are sooo pretty! There are two kitties in Union Square who think you are way cool. Your oci spots are so nice as is your tawny coloring - beautiful! Congrats for being Our Adorable Kitty Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-21-2003, 01:55 PM
Dear Dusty...What a most joyful, beautiful girl you are; a beguling "social butterfly" who oozes charm and sure knows how to work her feminine feline wiles... winning over the hardest of hearts...starting with your Mommy! (Or Daddy!:)) Congratulations to you darling Dusty, Cat of the Day! Keep up the good work being catdom's fabulous ambassador of love!! You're one very special feline, sweetheart!!:)

Dan Holder
10-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Isn't it great to come home to a big welcome like that? They say that home is where the heart is, but when you have a kitty like Dusty, home is where the cat is. Unless she's visiting the neighbors. Good luck.

Killearn Kitties
10-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Oh what a beautiful girl you are Dusty!!

Hope you have a wonderful day today, collecting your toys, visiting the neighbours, playing with bags and lying on the heater; doing ALL your favourite things.

Enjoy your day of honour as our special Cat of the Day! :D

Steffi N
10-21-2003, 07:00 PM
Dusty you are very beautiful with your striking markings and soft silver fur. I’m glad that your owner has learned the Joy of Cats AND gotten to meet all her neighbors and their pets with your help. You must have such fun exploring your apartment looking for your toys. How lucky your purrson is to be greeted with purrs and cuddles every homecoming. Congratulations on being our sweet Cat of the Day. One thing, though, be careful about putting your head through grocery bag handles. It’s a good idea to tell your purrson to cut them off first. :)

fairlady68
10-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Oh you are one lucky Dusty! And so is your purrson...I know because my Calico Princess Julie (MEOW!) greets me just as enthusiastically! She tells me ALL about her day and how glad she is to see me...and then the purrs and cuddles. Unfortunately it is still WAY too WARM out here in Sacramento for the really intense cat lovin' that I look forward to in the cooler months when "kitty cat cuddling weather" finally comes in...Blessings to you both and to your little fuzzy-love nest in the heart of the Big Apple!

Felicia's Mom
10-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Dusty, I love your beautiful silver fur and markings. Congrats on winning over a non cat lover, and congrats on being COTD!

karlyb
10-21-2003, 08:53 PM
You are a beautiful kitty Dusty! You remind me of a jungle cat; maybe that's why you can jump so high. Lucky mom - another human has succumbed to feline charms. You sound like a delight to live with, offering companionship, love, and amusement. Happy COTD to you Dusty.