View Full Version : Mom finds out if she has cancer in Wednesday...

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 09:33 PM
Well in two days my mom will know if she has cancer or not. I am hoping and praying and feel confident she will be fine! It's still a little nerve racking though. But I have some good news and that is my mom got a new job working with Verizon (can you say new cell phone, hehe :D) and now gets paid 5 dollars more than her old job, so 15 dollars an hour! :eek: So it has cheared her up a bit. :) Yesterday she called as she was home all alone and sounded a little upset and bored as she was home all alone while the rest of the family were playing frisbee golf. She did sound a little better, and I am happy about that. Please pray everything goes well on Wednesday and that the news we hear is good! Thanks to everyone who has sent PM's and replied to my messages, it really does mean a lot to me and I thank all of you. :)

carole
10-20-2003, 09:51 PM
luckies4me, you know I am here for you 100 per cent, I know your fears, and how you are feeling, I am hoping so much for everything to be fine, everyone here will be praying for her, and the power of PT prayer is indeed a miracle in itself, so hang on in there sweetie.
I will be thinking of you, let us know as soon as you are able, ok, in the meantime , chin up and go check out Siam.:)

Logan
10-20-2003, 10:40 PM
I know that the hardest part is not being there with her, Cass. I will keep your mother, and you, as well as your dad, in my prayers. :)

luckies4me
10-21-2003, 12:13 AM
Thanks everyone! Actually I talked to Denny tonight and he said she finds out Thursday not Wed. so ya another day to wait. :rolleyes:

popcornbird
10-21-2003, 01:36 AM
I'll be keeping your mom.........and dad, both, in my thoughts and hoping that all will be alright. Keep us updated. I know the wait can be scary, but let's pray for the best results.

anna_66
10-21-2003, 07:39 AM
Cass, I'll be keeping your mom in my prayers. I do hope it will be all good news when she visits the dr on Thursday. Please do let us know.

Randi
10-21-2003, 08:09 AM
Waiting for the results must be so hard for you and your mom. I hope you'll have good news on wednesday!

We'll keep all paws and fingers crossed. :)

ramanth
10-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Waiting sucks. :( :p

Hope the news is good. :)

Tonya
10-21-2003, 02:03 PM
Let us know asap, Luckies. I will be praying for her.

luckies4me
10-21-2003, 07:23 PM
She actually finds out on Thursday. I am starting to get really nervous, like butterflies in my stomach. :eek: I can't wait to hear good news and be relieved, that is what I am hoping, to breathe a big sigh of relief!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. :)

Stenograsaurus
10-22-2003, 10:49 AM
I know waiting can be torture. I'll be praying for good results.

tatsxxx11
10-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Oh gee...I'm sorry you and your Mom have to wait another day:( We continue to hold in her our thoughts and prayers. Sending positive thoughts your way:) {{{HUGS}}}