PDA

View Full Version : Dog parks near Chicago?

My Peanuts
10-20-2003, 08:53 PM
I was just reading Amy's (Wolf_q) post about Lady, Nebo, and Reggie at the dog park and I would love to take Sylvia and Harley to one. I don't know of any in my neighborhood. I live near Chicago in a suburb called Melrose Park. Does anyone from around here know of any dog parks or a way I can find one in my area? Thanks for any help. Sylvia and Harley will greatly appreciate it :D

shais_mom
10-20-2003, 09:02 PM
go to www.dogpark.com and put in your zip code
You should be able to find something somewhere

My Peanuts
10-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Thanks so much, I found two near me. By the way, I noticed you are from Sandusky. I just got home from Cedar Point last night! :)

shais_mom
10-20-2003, 09:12 PM
Actually from UPPER Sandusky which is about an hour south of Sandusky. But I know what you are talking about!
Did you have a good time!??! :)

My Peanuts
10-20-2003, 09:13 PM
I had a great time, if you haven't already you should take the trip to ride Top Thrill Dragster!

Moose
10-20-2003, 09:30 PM
I just got home from Cedar Point last night!

Awww.....that brings back so many memories. :) My family and I used to live in Cleveland, Ohio when I was still in middle school. We used to go to Cedar Point [and Sea World] all the time! I miss it so much. :( I'm sure Cedar Point has changed quite a lot since I was last there. I think the last time I was at Sea World was when they had just gotten that new feed the dolphins exhibit. Pretty fun....lol. ;)