PDA

View Full Version : cute lil orangie came a visiting

carole
10-20-2003, 08:21 PM
I know I wish I had pics too, but no camera, he came yesterday, as I was hanging out the washing, heard this bell, looked down and saw this cute lil male orangie, he is not a stray, nice condition , and has a collar and bell, not fixed though.

He is soooo........cute, adorable face, and he came again today, I think maybe his owners are at work and he gets lonely, so comes to see us, no idea who owns him, he is probably about 7-9mths old I think.

Lexie touched his nose, and stayed by, but suprised me , out of the blue went up to him and gave him a smack, never thought she would do that as she seems to like other cats, oh well guess he is on her territory.

Hope he comes by tomorrow, I enjoy his visit, I love his markings, he is quite striped and dear wee face, he is playful as can be, I must get myself a camera, then I could share my joy with you even more, take it from me HE IS CUTE.:)

luckies4me
10-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Aww he sure does sound like a cutie. Go get a camera and shower Pet Talk with his adorable face, perty please! :D

carole
10-20-2003, 09:35 PM
I know I really want to share his pic, I might just see if I can loan one soon, he visits me in the mornings, he is super friendly, and I am certain he would pose for PT.:)

PayItForward
10-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Sounds gorgeous, I do agree that we need a photo. :)

carole
10-21-2003, 04:38 PM
I know, he has not come around today so far, but maybe later he will, I think maybe I could talk hubby into getting a camera, I have a birthday coming up soon, but I did say to get me nothing, as our finances are a bit strained at the moment, but then again, it is almost a necessity on PT, its funny I get all these cats visiting me now, I reckon all you PT people have got your cats to send some kinda mental telepathy over here to all the cats in the neigbourhood to go visit carole as she is a soft touch he he he.

Hey but I don't mind one bit, my other tabby has not been around for a while, hope he/she is ok.